Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Harry Bosch comes to the small screen

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Harry Bosch comes to the small screen
« on: February 06, 2014, 01:14:10 PM »
Apparently Amazon has funded the pilot to a new series, Bosch, based off the Harry Bosch novels written by Michael Connelly, whihc I LOVE.  Did not know Amazon was into this kind of thing, but it makes sense.  They are a media powerhouse now.

An Amazon Original Pilot: Based on Michael Connelly's best-selling book series, Bosch (Titus Welliver), an LAPD homicide detective works to solve the murder of a 13-year-old boy while standing trial in federal court for the murder of a serial killer.

I did not know who Titus Welliver was until I saw him.  He was on Lost and Sons of Anarchy, and has played bit parts for years.  He doesn't fit my personal mental impression of Bosch, but he doesn't destroy it either.  Unlike the Tom Cruise/Jack Reacher debacle, there are no character physical requirements that can't be overlooked.  I hope he does it justice, and he may be great in it - this will be one where the writing will make or break it.  Harry Bosch is a great character and these are some great books.

http://www.amazon.com/Pilot-HD/dp/B00I3MPDP4/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1391691478&sr=1-1&keywords=bosch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions