Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You are going to see an amazing athlete...

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: You are going to see an amazing athlete...
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2014, 11:42:03 PM »
Thanks man. Love u too.

Just spinning the hits, man
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 07:06:17 AM »
“Braden Smith is probably the most intense football player I have ever coached with that type of ability,” Gourley notes. “He’s a process-oriented kid. He goes step-by-step in everything he does in life from weights to grades to classes."

^This...This right here is what Auburn's OL needs, intense linemen that love nothing more than to demolish and demoralize the opposing defensive players, so much so that their parents hid their faces in shame for the next few days.

Btw, the head slap is illegal and results in a penalty...Oh wait, D'Shawn Hand is going to uat...Nevermind, it's perfectly legal and encouraged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2014, 08:38:30 AM »
^This...This right here is what Auburn's OL needs, intense linemen that love nothing more than to demolish and demoralize the opposing defensive players, so much so that their parents hid their faces in shame for the next few days.

Btw, the head slap is illegal and results in a penalty...Oh wait, D'Shawn Hand is going to uat...Nevermind, it's perfectly legal and encouraged.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 10:40:42 PM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2014, 12:56:26 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2014, 08:43:04 AM »

Yup and Deacon Jones was the reason why that move became illegal, unless you play for uat, then legal...encouraged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs