Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Got 99 Problems & Sochi is one...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Got 99 Problems & Sochi is one...
« on: February 06, 2014, 01:24:45 PM »
The world is going to mock Russia forever about the shitty quaity of the infrastructure.  Putin must have threatened or paid off every member of the IOC to get the games there.  People were micromanaging the China Olympics, but not a word was said about the progress in Russia - I am starting to think the whole "gay athletes not welcomed" thing was a deliberate ploy to distract from the fact that the venues and accommodations are not anywhre close to finished and conditions are nasty and horrific.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/83858374/

On the other hand, it's kind of fun to see all the "snooty" media people who expect the red carpet treatment being literally and figuratively shat upon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Got 99 Problems & Sochi is one...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 01:35:13 PM »
I'm sure most of you bookfacers have seen these, but my god there is some funny shit going on over there.  The translations and toilets have been the funniest.

https://twitter.com/SochiProblems

also search on twitterz #sochiproblems

Public Restroom with Mirrored Ceiling

Hallway of hotel

Public Bathroom

I guess no collards?

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 01:37:30 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 02:07:49 PM »
The world is going to mock Russia forever about the shootty quaity of the infrastructure.  Putin must have threatened or paid off every member of the IOC to get the games there.  People were micromanaging the China Olympics, but not a word was said about the progress in Russia - I am starting to think the whole "gay athletes not welcomed" thing was a deliberate ploy to distract from the fact that the venues and accommodations are not anywhre close to finished and conditions are nasty and horrific.

On the other hand, it's kind of fun to see all the "snooty" media people who expect the red carpet treatment being literally and figuratively shat upon.

I think I heard Sidney Crosby comment that the athlete accommodations were similar to what was in Vancouver so at least they got the important parts up to par.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 02:23:02 PM »
The world is going to mock Russia forever about the shitty quaity of the infrastructure.  Putin must have threatened or paid off every member of the IOC to get the games there.  People were micromanaging the China Olympics, but not a word was said about the progress in Russia - I am starting to think the whole "gay athletes not welcomed" thing was a deliberate ploy to distract from the fact that the venues and accommodations are not anywhre close to finished and conditions are nasty and horrific.

The no fishing in toilets is a little over the top. Everybody goes after the chocolate stick fish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 02:48:11 PM »
More noteworthy than that defense, however, is the evidence that the officials are offering up to support it, via the Wall Street Journal (emphasis added):

Dmitry Kozak, the deputy prime minister responsible for the Olympic preparations, reflected the view held among many Russian officials that some Western visitors are deliberately trying to sabotage Sochi's big debut out of bias against Russia. "We have surveillance video from the hotels that shows people turn on the shower, direct the nozzle at the wall and then leave the room for the whole day," he said. An aide then pulled a reporter away before Mr. Kozak could be questioned further on surveillance in hotel rooms. "We're doing a tour of the media center," the aide said.

See, no big deal. Nothing to see here. Visitors to Sochi, you can now rest easy on a tiny twin bed or sit on a doubles toilet, knowing all the while that your Russian hosts are watching and ready to help.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:14:53 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 03:09:04 PM »
I kinda like the double shitter. Anyone care to join me for a quick shit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 03:13:50 PM »
Feel sorry for the person on the other 1/2 of the 1/2 toilet. Only one gets to flush when there done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 03:19:25 PM »
Feel sorry for the person on the other 1/2 of the 1/2 toilet. Only one gets to flush when there done.
The others could be explained away as weird cultural differences.

But seriously, WTF was up with drywalling straight over a toilet? From what I can tell there is no way that that thing is operational, or the lid can even be opened.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 03:23:42 PM »
This is all true but seriously, who hasn't wanted to try ice cream in the ass at some point but just scared to admit it. Anyone? Be honest.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:27:25 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2014, 03:35:39 PM »
The others could be explained away as weird cultural differences.

But seriously, WTF was up with drywalling straight over a toilet? From what I can tell there is no way that that thing is operational, or the lid can even be opened.

Something missing here see if you can find it (note: its not the fact that there is no wall between toilets)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2014, 03:38:34 PM »
H2O
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 04:12:09 PM »
Stains on the back of-wait never mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 04:30:08 PM »
H2O
Possibly, hard to see.  Not the answer I was looking for though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 04:34:57 PM »

Something missing here see if you can find it (note: its not the fact that there is no wall between toilets)

No water hooked to the toilet on the right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Ogre

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 04:44:05 PM »
No handles to flush?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 04:55:36 PM »

No mounting screws holding toilet's down?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 04:58:30 PM »
No handles to flush?

A lot of times on non-US toilets, the "handle" is actually a push button on top of the tank - if that is the case in these pictures, the toilet paper resting on the tank probably has covered them up. 

Also sometimes you will see a pedal on the floor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 05:01:07 PM »

No mounting screws holding toilet's down?
WINNER
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 05:06:47 PM »

This ones a bit easier to spot the problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 05:16:42 PM »

This ones a bit easier to spot the problem.

Thank God for gravity...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.