Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Not even trying to hide it

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Not even trying to hide it
« on: February 05, 2014, 01:41:18 PM »
Fuck Rashaan Evans and his pimp whore dad.  He needs to GTFO of Auburn and move to Turdscaloosa where minority owned businesses do so very well.

When I read crap like this:
ultimately the reason I picked Alabama was because I felt like, not only could they help me pursue my football career, but also aspects outside education."

It makes me want to drop a nuke on that dirty rathole town and eliminate the whole corrupt enterprise.

What benefits outside education? Cars? Suits? Cash? No show jobs?

It's like the freaking mafia. Makes me want to be Elliot Ness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Not even trying to hide it
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 01:44:26 PM »
"I had to do what was best for my family"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 01:45:16 PM »
"I had to do what was best for my family"

It was a business decision.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 01:50:22 PM »
You're going to push me too far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 01:54:45 PM »

Are you gonna flip too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 01:59:36 PM »
This has REC dirty grubbing fingerprints all the fuck over it.  But you know what?  They don't care.  The NCAA has given them no reason whatsoever to even think twice before doing anything at all since Lord Saybinz came to town.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 02:02:07 PM »

And I'm close to the edge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 02:19:36 PM »

And I'm close to the edge.

Don-key? Is that you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 02:28:42 PM »
This has REC dirty grubbing fingerprints all the fuck over it.  But you know what?  They don't care.  The NCAA has given them no reason whatsoever to even think twice before doing anything at all since Lord Saybinz came to town.
Both of his parents graduated from Auburn.  What do you think the chances are that Alabama handed him stacks of cash, or a car, and just hoped and prayed that the kid wouldn't choose Auburn and wouldn't turn Alabama in?  If you want to have a conspiracy theory about some other recruit, then OK.  I just find it very very hard to believe that Alabama cheated to get a kid who lives in Auburn, whose parents are Auburn grads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 02:32:57 PM »
Both of his parents graduated from Auburn.  What do you think the chances are that Alabama handed him stacks of cash, or a car, and just hoped and prayed that the kid wouldn't choose Auburn and wouldn't turn Alabama in?  If you want to have a conspiracy theory about some other recruit, then OK.  I just find it very very hard to believe that Alabama cheated to get a kid who lives in Auburn, whose parents are Auburn grads.

Why not? It happened last year. The Evans are a just smarter more educated version of the Fosters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 02:34:25 PM »
I don't think this has shit to do with REC or any of that.

It has everything to do with his bitch-assed sour-grapes dad enacting revenge on "dishonest" Auburn for not starting him over Bo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 02:35:41 PM »
Oh yeah, but to elaborate, Saban absolutely knew he was coming to Bama all along.

He may not have been dropping off bags of cash, but it was a coordinated plant/mole situation just like every year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2014, 02:36:16 PM »
I don't think this has shit to do with REC or any of that.

It has everything to do with his bitch-assed sour-grapes dad enacting revenge on "dishonest" Auburn for not starting him over Bo.

Agreed!

Yet he has made his fortune off of AU students and AU people over the years. Ungrateful to say the least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2014, 02:44:43 PM »
I don't think this has shoot to do with REC or any of that.

And yet his dumbass son follows the same path that sent dear old dad on the road to obscurity.  Sign with a program where he's got a better than even chance of sitting his ass on the bench or transferring to Valdosta State to get playing time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2014, 04:08:09 PM »
And yet his dumbass son follows the same path that sent dear old dad on the road to obscurity.  Sign with a program where he's got a better than even chance of sitting his ass on the bench or transferring to Valdosta State to get playing time.

Fingers crossed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 04:33:46 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 04:47:40 PM »
What work does Alan do in Auburn? I heard he owns a business. I just want to make sure I don't support it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 04:51:22 PM »
What work does Alan do in Auburn? I heard he owns a business. I just want to make sure I don't support it.

He has a real estate company.  For now.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 05:01:32 PM »
Honestly I think the kids is just a dumbass who took the Satan can get me to the NFL bait. Thing is in his 7 years at UAT Saban has had only 4 LBs drafted. I guarantee his ass has cut 2x that many off the roster.  Good luck to him & his butthurt dad. Spent the majority of their lives as Auburn people and now they will be forever turds. Move over Willis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 05:37:09 PM »
What is the probability that Trooper and his son Blaise played a part in pushing him to turds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions