Sean White

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Sean White
« on: February 05, 2014, 08:45:25 AM »
Why isn't this kid a 5 star?

By Phillip Marshall
 AuburnTigers.com

Sean White was the last quarterback to be invited to the prestigious Elite 11. He won it. He was the last quarterback invited to the Under Armour All-America Game. He was the Most Valuable Player.

Auburn offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee says that’s why White was the No. 1 on Auburn’s quarterback list from the start.

“That shows you his competitive nature, shows you how accurate he is, shows you how intelligent he is,” Lashlee said.

Wednesday, White became an Auburn Tiger when he signed a national letter of intent.

“He is probably the class of the country at quarterback,” Lashlee said. “He’s a better athlete than most people realize. He’s the most accurate passer I’ve seen out there. The bottom line is all he does is win and prove people wrong.”

White’s performances in the Elite 11 and Under Armour All-America game backed up Lashlee’s belief.

â€œThose aren’t easy things to do,” Lashlee said, “when you go into environments with players you aren’t used to playing with and running plays you aren’t used to running in a short amount of time.”

White, 6-foot-2 and 200 pounds from University School at Nova South, Boca Raton, Fla., passed for 2,239 yards and 29 touchdowns as a senior. He was ranked the No. 2 quarterback nationally by ESPN, No. 4 by Rivals and No. 6 by 247Sports.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Sean White
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 09:07:47 AM »
You know why!

He is not a bammer commit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 09:21:20 AM »
The bottom line is all he does is win

No matter what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 01:18:21 PM »
No matter what?

Clearly he's got money on dat mind and can never get enough. He committed to Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg