Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How Many Jacks Can a Saban Jack?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
How Many Jacks Can a Saban Jack?
« on: February 03, 2014, 04:45:38 PM »
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2014/02/five-star_de_chad_thomas_givin.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Five-star defensive end Chad Thomas of Miami-Booker T. Washington remains committed to the Miami Hurricanes after his official visit to Alabama over the weekend, but told Rivals.com the trip to Tuscaloosa "gave me a lot to think about this weekend."

"I really don't know right now where I can say Alabama stands right now. I am giving them a good look," Thomas told Rivals. "Alabama is just different from Miami. They just offer a different experience. Everything is different. It's different in a good way."

"I probably won't make my decision until a few hours until I sign my papers."

From this twitter entry on Sunday, it's clear he enjoyed his visit

Alabama views the 6-foot-5, 230-pound Thomas, the second-ranked weak-side defensive end prospect in the nation according to Rivals, as a Jack linebacker.

With his assigned host, newly signed freshman Tony Brown, busy with a track meet, Thomas reportedly spent much of his time with outside linebacker Denzel Devall; offensive line coach Mario Cristobal, his lead recruiter; and Alabama director of player development Kerry Stevenson. The visit also included a film session with Nick Saban and breakfast at Saban's house.

"Coach Saban talked to me about the program," Thomas told Rivals. "They showed me some film of how I would be used at the Jack linebacker position. I liked it. It was nice." 

Couple of things about this piss me off.

1) Why is it that al.com typically reads like a barely restrained version of BOL?  They are essentially a recruiting arm for the Turds and it's disgusting.

2) How many "jack" linebackers is Saban going to show film to as he "jacks" them all around?  Didn't he spend the last few weeks Jacking Evans and his family all over the place?  Kids must be morons if they all think they are going to get jacked by Saban. 

3) I found a photo of Tony Brown's track meet:

He looks to be in the lead in this relay. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: How Many Jacks Can a Saban Jack?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 07:37:33 PM »
Look at those fat pig racist cops just out to get Bama players.  The Tuscaloosa Gestapo must be stopped!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: How Many Jacks Can a Saban Jack?
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 09:42:38 PM »
He's not going to flip to Bama.  Evans is AU bound.  Dupree will sign with LSU.

There, that should keep you from stroking out between now and Wednesday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler