Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tuscapologist News sad AJ didn't dominate Senior Bowl

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Tuscapologist News sad AJ didn't dominate Senior Bowl
« on: January 26, 2014, 09:23:20 PM »
Oh.  He was injured. 

McCarron dealt with a toe injury that lingered throughout the season and had what UA coach Nick Saban labeled “shoulder fatigue” on top of dealing with a sore hamstring he sustained against Tennessee. Understandably, McCarron wouldn’t want to essentially work out for all 32 NFL teams if he wasn’t fully healthy.

It was clear McCarron wasn’t fully healthy towards the end of the season, and he took just partial reps during the media availability portion of practices at the Sugar Bowl. But the timing of his announcement explaining his decision to opt out of the Senior Bowl bewildered some.

Of course McCarron could always argue his three years of game film should be enough to prove his ability. He won 36 games as a starter and set several school passing records along the way.

Fairly or unfairly, he was saddled with the title “game manager” despite plenty of evidence to the contrary, McCarron proponents say.

Okay, first?  How do you get "shoulder fatigue" when you NEVER throw a ball that travels more than about 35 yards, 95% of the throws you make only go five to ten yards max and you only throw the ball about 12 times a half?  Are you shitting me?  Shoulder fatigue?  My god, I throw the tennis ball to my dog more times than that a day -- and usually farther than that douche ever throws a football.  I got shoulder fatigue I guess.

And second? To whom was it "clear" that this douche wasn't healthy?  His homo toe didn't have any problems running down the field doing the airplane at Jordan Hare after they scored.  He didn't have any issues waddling his pedo-family ass off the field in a big hurry before Davis even got to the end zone.  Not healthy?  My ass. 

I hated McGinger.  Thought he was the worst.  This dopey douche is the combination of the worst of McGinger and Sanctimonious Barker. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: Tuscapologist News sad AJ didn't dominate Senior Bowl
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 09:45:45 PM »
I can't wait to see what this Coker kid is like.

Alabama somehow manages to field the worst douche bags at quarterback.  It's not a Crimson thing.  It's a personality and character thing.  Similar to Brady Quinn.  Guy's a douche.  I don't have anything against Notre Dame quarterbacks, but Quinn was a certified asshole. 

Alabama's had:

Tyler Watts
Spencer Pennington
Brody Croyle
Marc Guillon
John Parker Wilson
Greg McElroy
AJ McCarron

They all have that frat-boy quality that I can't stand. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 12:49:54 AM »
I can't wait to see what this Coker kid is like.

Alabama somehow manages to field the worst douche bags at quarterback.  It's not a Crimson thing.  It's a personality and character thing.  Similar to Brady Quinn.  Guy's a douche.  I don't have anything against Notre Dame quarterbacks, but Quinn was a certified asshole. 

Alabama's had:

Tyler Watts
Spencer Pennington
Brody Croyle
Marc Guillon
John Parker Wilson
Greg McElroy
AJ McCarron

They all have that frat-boy quality that I can't stand.
Coker will be a combination of all those prior QBs, as well as, a combination of all prior great uat QBs and a dash of Cam Newton...basically, Coker is a GOD...who'll win the next two Heisman Awards, before he beats the crap outta every team in the NFL for years to come.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 09:54:54 AM »
Y'all all know it was painfully obvious McTatties was injured during the last two games.  How else could you explain getting beat by Aubren and Oklahomer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 08:04:09 PM »
My skreets told me he had  blue-balls, and that prevented him from under-performing his imitation of the fetal position the senior bowls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions