Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Five prepare to start classes

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Five prepare to start classes
« on: January 06, 2014, 03:29:10 PM »
As the Auburn Tigers prepare to take on Florida State in the BCS National Championship Game, several new members of the team are preparing to begin classes this week at Auburn. Five new players are expected to enroll for the spring semester this week as early enrollees, including three already-announced junior college signees.

Leading the way for Auburn's early enrollees are Gulf Coast Community College teammates D'haquille Williams and Derrick Moncrief. Williams, a 6-foot-3, 215-pound receiver, and Moncrief, a 6-foot-3, 225-pound safety, are each rated as the top junior college player at their position in the nation and signed with the Tigers in December.

Another Mississippi junior college star, Copiah-Lincoln offensive lineman Xavier Dampeer, joins the duo with the 6-foot-4, 300-pound three-star prospect projected to be one of the nation's top junior college center prospects.

Expected to join the three junior college signees are two high school stars who each graduated in December. Monroe, Georgia athlete Stanton Truitt is expected to enroll this week, with the 5-foot-10, 185-pound athlete capable of lining up on either side of the ball for the Tigers. He amassed over 5,000 yards of offense during his high school career, lining up primarily at quarterback.

Also expected to enroll early is tight end Chris Laye from Suwanee, Georgia. Laye, a 6-foot-5, 240-pound tight end, has been committed to Auburn since April of 2013.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Five prepare to start classes
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 05:00:01 PM »
I'm so hard right now.  Fully erect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 10:53:11 PM »

You may need to have that seen by a doctor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 11:15:08 AM »

And yet she still does not notice...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.