Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Michigan finally beats bammer

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Michigan finally beats bammer
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2014, 11:32:28 AM »
My personal theory is that wee one was really about to jump ship and head to Austin until Mack the knife in my back decided to put the kibosh on it.  Now, he's been forced to scramble to try and keep his recruiting class and even his staff.  I look very forward to seeing the trainwreck ahead if he does hire Kiffin as his OC.  Those two egos won't fit on the same field...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Michigan finally beats bammer
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2014, 01:07:02 PM »
You're right, however, with the loss of McCarron, and the resurgence of Auburn the time was right for them to make a change.  I don't see Sabinz going wholesale for the HUNH, but I think OU showed them you can do it part time and be very effective with it.   New QB?  Why not go ahead with a new(er) system too.

Well this has him written all over it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."