Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Good guys vs. Criminoles

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Good guys vs. Criminoles
« on: January 06, 2014, 08:46:26 PM »
Gotta hit the open passes and the D has to show press and back into zone and vise versa.

Holding to 3 is good!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
Re: Good guys vs. Criminoles
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 08:55:24 PM »
Nice punt, downed at the 2.  OK guys lets have no breakdowns in coverage now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 08:57:08 PM »
I'm
Nervous as a tic. We should be up 7-3 now!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 09:06:01 PM »
TD AU 7-3
Kick 'em in the butt big blue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 09:06:27 PM »
That was a new play. Nice!

Now we have six plays!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 09:10:43 PM »
Dee Ford comes thru
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 09:11:32 PM »
Shit roughed the punter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 09:14:21 PM »
Shit roughed the punter
Looked more like running into the kicker. I think we got screwed on that call
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 09:16:11 PM »
Man, should be 14-3 right now.
Keep throwing the ball, Nick, if FSU still can't adjust!

Love the way the D has stepped up and punched Winston in the mouth a few times.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:20:10 PM by IndyKMB »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 09:24:38 PM »
Don't know about running sweeps against criminoles
Hot Damn
TD
Gawd almighty.
War Damn Eagle
14-3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 09:26:52 PM »
Lead block was missed on that sweep, but nice criminole penalty to give Marshall a fresh set of downs to throw the bomb.

14-3 and FSU is off balance on all fronts.

Let's get another stop right here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2014, 09:34:09 PM »
Lets go big blue, tack another td on the board
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 09:34:29 PM »
Dee Ford is getting held every play!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2014, 09:35:25 PM »
What a great cut by Tre on that draw.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2014, 09:36:50 PM »
2 good runs there, lets stay on the gas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2014, 09:43:27 PM »
Missed the FG, shit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 09:44:50 PM »
Dee Ford is getting held every play!
Yep, refs not calling holding.  We got away with one too
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 09:45:25 PM »
Missed the FG, shit
Needed those points.

Coats and NM gotta get on same wavelength. Easy first down if NM patient.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 09:46:49 PM »
Meltdown Alert
Fumble Heisman winner
AU ball
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 09:47:24 PM »
Keith Jackson: FUUUUUUUMBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE !!!!

Now let's punch them right in the mouth!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions