Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bill O'Brien to the Texans?

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Bill O'Brien to the Texans?
« on: January 02, 2014, 12:26:54 PM »
Isn't that a big fuck you to all the kids he talked into staying at Penn St?  And the ones he has recruited there?  They bought in to his bullshit and now he has left them at a program that will continue to sink over the next few years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Bill O'Brien to the Texans?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 12:29:53 PM »
Isn't that a big fuck you to all the kids he talked into staying at Penn St?  And the ones he has recruited there?  They bought in to his bullshit and now he has left them at a program that will continue to sink over the next few years.

No. Look deeper into the fans and boosters questioning of him during his short tenure.

They ran him off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 12:33:13 PM »
Ray Perkins please pick up the white courtesy phone
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 01:18:35 PM »
Some quotes from an nbcsports. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. story on O'Brien's departure

"You can print this: You can print that I don’t really give a —- what the ‘Paterno people’ think about what I do with this program,” he said. “I’ve done everything I can to show respect to Coach Paterno. Everything in my power. So I could really care less about what the Paterno faction of people, or whatever you call them, think about what I do with the program. I’m tired of it.

“For any ‘Paterno person’ to have any objection to what I’m doing, it makes me wanna put my fist through this windshield right now. . . .

“I’m trying to field the most competitive football team I can with near-death penalty —-ing sanctions. Every time I say something like that and somebody prints it, it’s skewed as an excuse. And I’m not an excuse-maker. I’m trying to do the best I can for the kids in that program. That’s all I care about is the kids in that program. As long as I’m the head football coach here.”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 01:21:07 PM »
Some quotes from an nbcsports. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. story on O'Brien's departure

"You can print this: You can print that I don’t really give a —- what the ‘Paterno people’ think about what I do with this program,” he said. “I’ve done everything I can to show respect to Coach Paterno. Everything in my power. So I could really care less about what the Paterno faction of people, or whatever you call them, think about what I do with the program. I’m tired of it.

“For any ‘Paterno person’ to have any objection to what I’m doing, it makes me wanna put my fist through this windshield right now. . . .

“I’m trying to field the most competitive football team I can with near-death penalty —-ing sanctions. Every time I say something like that and somebody prints it, it’s skewed as an excuse. And I’m not an excuse-maker. I’m trying to do the best I can for the kids in that program. That’s all I care about is the kids in that program. As long as I’m the head football coach here.”
Sounds like Bammer Bear bullshit to me.  Enjoy being shitty for the next 40 years Pedostate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 01:41:36 PM »
Sounds like Bammer Bear bullshit to me.  Enjoy being shitty for the next 40 years Pedostate.

Damn.  Guess I don't blame the guy then. 

I heard that Sandusky guy is in need of a job.  Maybe PSU should give him a call?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 02:01:00 PM »
Lord Saybinz to Penn State. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 02:03:02 PM »
I am underwhelmed by this hire. He is a Belichik protege, which seems to be his only coaching credential.

WTFEver.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 02:05:38 PM »
Lord Saybinz to Penn State.

It would be fun to watch him tell all the old Paterno guard to go fuck themselves in the shower stalls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 02:06:10 PM »
I am underwhelmed by this hire. He is a Belichik protege, which seems to be his only coaching credential.

WTFEver.

He's a really good coach, though.  Penn State could have easily crumbled into pieces, but he had them as competitive as possible.  Then look at his recruiting efforts.  He was motivating enough to talk division 1 athletes into attending a school known for boy rape. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 02:06:50 PM »

WTFEver.

Didn't you know?  Belichik and saban are the only two coaching bloodlines that matter. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2014, 02:52:41 PM »
He's a really good coach, though.  Penn State could have easily crumbled into pieces, but he had them as competitive as possible.  Then look at his recruiting efforts.  He was motivating enough to talk division 1 athletes into attending a school known for boy rape.

Very very good coach. He knows his shit if you ever listen to him talk about the game. Plus he stood up to Tom Brady and told him what a fucking whiner he was on national tv.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 03:11:23 AM »
How is Sabbin going to coach uat, Texas AND PSU?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2014, 08:39:22 AM »
How is Sabbin going to coach uat, Texas AND PSU?

Just Texas and PSU.  He couldn't get the HUNH outlawed in the SEC, so he can sleep through the B1G and coach the Longhorns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions