Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Oh the Irony

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Oh the Irony
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2014, 09:29:03 AM »

Ding Ding Ding.  Thread ovah

Wasn't hard really. They kind of walked into it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2014, 09:33:29 AM »
Wasn't hard really. They kind of walked into it.

No.  Walking is what they all want me to do....Oh and live in a mud hut.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2014, 09:35:23 AM »
No.  Walking is what they all want me to do....Oh and live in a mud hut.

Oh you mean the same walking and mud huts that were common 1000 years ago when this same weather shit was happening?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2014, 10:22:37 AM »
Y'all are either functionally retarded or intentionally obtuse.

I know which one.

Either way, you can't read a simple graph.

CO2 has skyrocketed since 1950.

I don't understand. Are you denying that combustion of fossil fuels emits CO2? Are you denying that humans burn natural gas, oil, coal, diesel, gasoline, etc.? Do you just not understand that CO2 is emitted when those things are used?

The frustrating thing is, I could post a link and educate you, but you certainly wouldn't read it because ignorance is bliss I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2014, 10:29:41 AM »
Y'all are either functionally retarded or intentionally obtuse.

I know which one.

Either way, you can't read a simple graph.

CO2 has skyrocketed since 1950.

I don't understand. Are you denying that combustion of fossil fuels emits CO2? Are you denying that humans burn natural gas, oil, coal, diesel, gasoline, etc.? Do you just not understand that CO2 is emitted when those things are used?

The frustrating thing is, I could post a link and educate you, but you certainly wouldn't read it because ignorance is bliss I guess.

Cow farts.  Saw a study about those one time.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2014, 10:30:52 AM »
Cow farts.  Saw a study about those one time.

Monitor.  You owe me one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2014, 10:31:05 AM »
And yet every study shows the biggest producer of CO2 to be.....

COWS!

Damn. We came up with the same response at the same time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2014, 10:43:32 AM »
Y'all are either functionally retarded.

By the by I think the correct term Intellectual disability. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2014, 11:08:20 AM »
Chizad, if you're so worried about the oceans rising, why do you live in the first city in the USA that will suffer if the oceans rise?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2014, 11:14:14 AM »
Chizad, if you're so worried about the oceans rising, why do you live in the first city in the USA that will suffer if the oceans rise?

Or a better question is why did we waste money rebuilding a city that will flood again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2014, 11:18:28 AM »
Or a better question is why did we waste money rebuilding a city that will flood again?

The Saints are cheaters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2014, 01:04:20 PM »
The Saints are cheaters

Lock the thread now. Over. No really.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2014, 01:38:21 PM »

He's not worried about himself, he just wants to control what you do, you styrofoam using, truck driving, coal burning, dirt bag
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2014, 01:47:52 PM »

If its natural and normal and cyclical -- which I freely accept -- then what's the drama?

Preparation.

There's a hurricane coming.  It's normal.  Does that mean we shouldn't provide news coverage?  Not board up the windows?  Not evacuate?  Not devote extensive scientific inquiry to understanding hurricanes fully?  Not devote resources to better preparing for the future of hurricanes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2014, 01:59:38 PM »
Preparation.

There's a hurricane coming.  It's normal.  Does that mean we shouldn't provide news coverage?  Not board up the windows?  Not evacuate?  Not devote extensive scientific inquiry to understanding hurricanes fully?  Not devote resources to better preparing for the future of hurricanes?
This is exactly why I built my underground fortified castle in an undisclosed mountain. The man tried to tell you bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2014, 01:59:52 PM »
Preparation.

How about we start understanding them by not living in a hole?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2014, 02:09:02 PM »
How about we start understanding them by not living in a hole?
Who's advocating living in a hole?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2014, 02:16:00 PM »
Preparation.

From all we have been able to gather, the only preparation will be that we have to move our beach chairs back a couple of feet from the ocean.

Damn man. WALL-E was just a movie!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2014, 02:25:04 PM »
I like holes. Well, not just any hole but some holes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2014, 02:57:32 PM »

It's ok but one must be neatly trimmed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions