Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ramblings..Musings....Questions???

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Ramblings..Musings....Questions???
« on: December 31, 2013, 01:19:07 PM »
For the gurus of teh signage.  We currently have 21 commits.  Seems there's always a flip here or there so I wouldn't be blown away by one as long as it's not a Roc Thomas or Tre Williams.  How many can we sign this year?  Other than Rashaan Evans, do we have a shot at any other prime timers? There's only one O-lineman on the list so far.  Not surprising since really, the last 3 years they've loaded up.  But, you can never have too many.  Any more big boyz we're looking at one that side of the ball?

One thing that's standing out is it looks like they're really focusing on continuing the success they've had this year with playing 10-12 D-linemen every game.  Huge haul so far in that area.  Saw Tre Williams in the Ala/Miss. all-star game and dat boy is big and bad, but obviously, we need 3-4 more like him.  Rashaan Evans played DE in that game but I've heard some say he'd be a LB in college.  Sign him and I jizz my jockeys. 

Please for the recruiting gurus to be opining... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Ramblings..Musings....Questions???
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 01:32:52 PM »
Wait...you wear Jockeys?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 01:46:32 PM »
I will be updating my list on or about NSD. In the meantime, if anyone would like to know the inside track on AU recruiting and team news from inside the program sources, you can pm me your credit card info and I will gladly get you up to speed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 01:56:00 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 02:33:33 PM »
Wait...you wear Jockeys?

I rarely wear underwear and when I do, it's usually something unusual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 03:07:28 PM »
For the gurus of teh signage.  We currently have 21 commits.  Seems there's always a flip here or there so I wouldn't be blown away by one as long as it's not a Roc Thomas or Tre Williams.  How many can we sign this year?  Other than Rashaan Evans, do we have a shot at any other prime timers? There's only one O-lineman on the list so far.  Not surprising since really, the last 3 years they've loaded up.  But, you can never have too many.  Any more big boyz we're looking at one that side of the ball?

One thing that's standing out is it looks like they're really focusing on continuing the success they've had this year with playing 10-12 D-linemen every game.  Huge haul so far in that area.  Saw Tre Williams in the Ala/Miss. all-star game and dat boy is big and bad, but obviously, we need 3-4 more like him.  Rashaan Evans played DE in that game but I've heard some say he'd be a LB in college.  Sign him and I jizz my jockeys. 

I was just looking at this kid's profile too from what I've heard of his performance today.

I think he's at the top of my wish list amongst those not already committed, from the sound of things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 03:32:01 PM »
I rarely wear underwear and when I do, it's usually something unusual.

I want to party with you, cowboy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 03:36:51 PM »
I want to party with you, cowboy

You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 04:41:36 PM »
You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sit down Francis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 04:46:14 PM »
Where is your Drill Sergeant, men?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 05:28:25 PM »
Where is your Drill Sergeant, men?
Blown up, sir!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2013, 06:27:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2013, 07:55:19 PM »
Sit down Francis

Its Lighten up Francis

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 07:59:13 PM »

Scout lists a 6'6" 292 lb. 5* OT from Olathe, KS  Braden Smith as having high interest in Auburn, Notre Dame (1-17 visit date), TCU (2-1) and Texas A&M (1-24).
We've offered just haven't set a visit date.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2013, 09:40:20 PM »
It's looking like Auburn will finish up with...

OT **** Braden Smith or JUCO **** Jordan Prestwood
DE **** Andrew Williams
Star/LB **** Rasheen Evans

And possibly one signing day surprise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2013, 09:48:23 PM »
I love surprises
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2013, 09:57:22 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2013, 10:00:48 PM »
I love surprises
What if the surprise is that Prowler goes 0fer on these?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2013, 10:58:07 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."