Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bananner Sammich Recipe

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Bananner Sammich Recipe
« on: December 26, 2013, 07:47:28 PM »
1. Take a bananner that is yellow (as opposed to green) and peel it.
2. Get two pieces of white bread.
3. Spread some mayornaise on both pieces of white bread evenly with a butter knife.
4. Cut the nanner up with the same knife and lick the blade clean from the mayornaise.
5. Put the nanner slices on one piece of bread on the mayornaise side and place the 2nd piece of bread on top of the nanners (mayornaise side down).
6. Smash bread together till pieces of nanner run out the sides.

Enjoy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Bananner Sammich Recipe
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 07:57:15 PM »
I usually do Peanut Butter instead of mynaise. Carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 11:00:50 PM »
Nanner must be sliced crosswise in circles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 09:32:37 AM »
2. Get two pieces of white bread.
3. Spread some mayornaise on both pieces of white bread evenly with a butter knife.
4. Cut the nanner up with the same knife and lick the blade clean from the mayornaise.
5. Put the nanner slices on one piece of bread on the mayornaise side and place the 2nd piece of bread on top of the nanners (mayornaise side down).
6. Smash bread together till pieces of nanner run out the sides.

Enjoy.

Look fella, this forum is serious business for serious food connysewers.  Stop wasting our time with your trailer trash recipes.  You only put the mayo on one slice of bread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 09:50:19 AM »
Nanner must be sliced crosswise in circles.
Blasphemy! To make the perfect nanner sammich, you cut the nanner in half and then slice it lengthwise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 10:13:22 AM »
Blasphemy! To make the perfect nanner sammich, you cut the nanner in half and then slice it lengthwise.

What this man said.  Cutting them in circles was meant for cereal and nanner puddin'. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 01:42:31 PM »
What this man said.  Cutting them in circles was meant for cereal and nanner puddin'.

This guy knows
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 05:00:03 PM »
This ^ plus I do a thin pass of mayo on one side and peanut butter on the other.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2013, 08:18:39 PM »
Mayonnaise does not equal #epicbananners
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2013, 01:53:01 AM »
Mayonnaise does not equal #epicbananners
So you say but it also works well on a pineapple and cheese sammich.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2013, 09:07:06 AM »
racist

Definitely got to cut it in half so the secant length fits on the bread, maybe even thirds if the nanner is clintonesque in its curvature
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013, 10:42:09 PM »
My Grandma taught me and she cut them in circles. To do it otherwise shows a lack of patience.
Old people knew best!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 09:39:00 AM »
My Grandma taught me and she cut them in circles. To do it otherwise shows a lack of patience.
Old people knew best!

That makes the sandwich flimsy with no support beams throughout. Get with the program man. Were in a veritable age of reason now....just like they had in France.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2013, 09:42:19 AM »
That makes the sandwich flimsy with no support beams throughout. Get with the program man. Were in a veritable age of reason now....just like they had in France.
His grandma liked her bananner sammiches floppy, like grandpa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2013, 11:15:40 AM »

You are not supposed to eat a nanner sammich one handed. It is a thing of beauty to be enjoyed slowly using both hands.

At least that is what I tell her!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 11:24:21 AM »
All y'all are wrong.  Peanut butter on the inside and a thin spread of mayo on the outside and fry that sumbitch.  30 million Elvis fans can't be wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 10:35:48 PM »
Old people knew best!

Yes. This.

And I add extra mayo to mine.

Slice completed sammich in half to create two rectangles, NEVER triangles. That offsets the symmetry of the circles.

Serve with Golden Flake Thin n Crispy tater chips.

Eat one half of the sammich, then all the chips, then the second half of the sammich so the tangy taste of the mayo is the last taste on the palate.  Also, because if you make it properly, the nanners will slide outta the sammich if you try and set it down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 01:45:51 AM »
Yes. This.

And I add extra mayo to mine.

Slice completed sammich in half to create two rectangles, NEVER triangles. That offsets the symmetry of the circles.

Serve with Golden Flake Thin n Crispy tater chips.

Eat one half of the sammich, then all the chips, then the second half of the sammich so the tangy taste of the mayo is the last taste on the palate.  Also, because if you make it properly, the nanners will slide outta the sammich if you try and set it down.

YES YES YES YES YES. Got to have the salty chips!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 01:42:00 PM »
I have my own version of the PB and nanner-sammich using dehydrated nanners.

http://www.justtomatoes.com/jtstore/pc/recipedetail.asp?rid=165

You can use dehydrate strawberrys too, for a PB and and crunchy strawberry sammich.

http://www.justtomatoes.com/jtstore/pc/recipedetail.asp?rid=73

Then there are these beauties.

http://www.thepescetarianandthepig.com/2013/09/17/chocolate-covered-peanut-butter-banana-crisps/

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:52:16 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2014, 03:32:30 PM »
Old people knew best!

^^^This^^^

Nanners in circles and squash lengthwise for frying
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.