Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Youth Medium Jersey Quest

Youth Medium Jersey Quest
« on: December 16, 2013, 06:40:28 PM »
So, as the title implies, this is what I'm looking for. 

My youngest has specifically asked Santa for a blue Tre Mason jersey for Christmas -- I've searched far-and-wide online, and it seems everyone only has Youth L and Youth XL in stock.

So, I figured you experts would know what local spots in and around Auburn/Opelika would be worth a call.  Most of the bookstores don't list all of their offerings online, so even though many of them don't appear to have much I figure some of them have to have more than what they are listing.  Or, any local sporting goods stores you think might have something would be helpful to know about, too.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.  Never thought I'd be 9 days out and still not have a good lead on one!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Youth Medium Jersey Quest
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 06:47:30 PM »
Holy crap!  Your post prompted me to check on teh eBays.  They must be a hot commodity in the youth sizes.  Unfortunately they had a YSM and several YXL on there, and they were $90 and up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 08:18:51 PM »
So, as the title implies, this is what I'm looking for. 

My youngest has specifically asked Santa for a blue Tre Mason jersey for Christmas -- I've searched far-and-wide online, and it seems everyone only has Youth L and Youth XL in stock.

So, I figured you experts would know what local spots in and around Auburn/Opelika would be worth a call.  Most of the bookstores don't list all of their offerings online, so even though many of them don't appear to have much I figure some of them have to have more than what they are listing.  Or, any local sporting goods stores you think might have something would be helpful to know about, too.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.  Never thought I'd be 9 days out and still not have a good lead on one!
Try the Auburn bookstore websites.  Anders, J & M, and Auburn University Bookstore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 10:19:31 PM »
I can get somebody in Auburn to go to Academy, Dicks and the bookstore if you want.  If I can find one I'll be glad to buy it and ship it up there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 10:27:03 PM »

So, rather than call the half dozen stores in the OA area yourself,  you want us to do your leg work?

Eat shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 11:15:46 PM »
Perhaps VV could help you - one of his conquests was a small youth from Jersey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 02:30:57 AM »
So, rather than call the half dozen stores in the OA area yourself,  you want us to do your leg work?

Eat shit.

Damn...you looking for that size too? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 03:05:20 AM »

Eat shoot.

Ummm...no.  Not even remotely sure where you came up with that.

I'm calling those that I know about.  I was simply asking if there are OTHER places that I might not know about, since I've only been on campus twice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 08:21:59 AM »
Twice more than RWS has been to Tuscaloosa.  Congrats.

Try big blue bookstore, Anders, J&M, AUbookstore, Academy (Montgomery and auburn), Dicks (mtgy and auburn), tigerrags and even toomers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 08:28:09 AM »
Thanks for the recommendations thus far.  Definitely have a few more local stores by name that I can add to the call list.  And Kaos, thx for the offer to send someone out, but that certainly won't be necessary.

Will be making a ton of calls after students leave today, and hope I can finally track one of these down.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 09:37:06 AM »
Thanks for the recommendations thus far.  Definitely have a few more local stores by name that I can add to the call list.  And Kaos, thx for the offer to send someone out, but that certainly won't be necessary.

Will be making a ton of calls after students leave today, and hope I can finally track one of these down.

Don't mind Wes4au, he is just pissed that someone ate his morning breakfast and he clearly had it marked in the employee refrigerator.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 09:40:53 AM »
Depending on how much you want to shell out, I think you can order custom jerseys (name & number) from Tiger rags...they would be my first call.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 05:27:04 PM »

Eat shit.

Oooh, he's an angry elf...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions