Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Chivalry's dead

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Chivalry's dead
« on: December 11, 2013, 06:12:48 PM »
At least in Colorado.

CANON CITY, Colo. (AP) — A 6-year-old boy has been suspended from a Colorado school for kissing a girl on her hand.

School officials in Canon City are accusing the boy of sexual harassment and they want it on his school record.

The boy's mother told the media that her son was suspended once before for kissing the girl on her cheek and had disciplinary problems, but the girl did not object to being kissed.

A School District RE-1 official says the repeat offenses meet the school policy definition of sexual harassment and they hope the tough standards will force the boy to change his behavior.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Chivalry's dead
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 06:28:21 PM »
What a little damn thug!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 06:35:38 PM »
What a little damn thug!

Can he play ball?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 08:31:23 PM »
I hear Joe Namath is suing the little fucker for stealing his moves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 11:15:42 PM »
You guys aren't taking this seriously enough.  Jameis Winston was caught holding a girl's hand at this age.  Just imagine the bukkake trains that this kid will be orchestrating in three years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 09:58:17 PM »
Just imagine the bukkake trains that this kid will be orchestrating in three years.
I'm sure you are
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions