Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A Little Bit Of The Future

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
A Little Bit Of The Future
« on: December 12, 2013, 09:48:52 AM »
Well...a BIG part of our future running game.  Lifted from the al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

-- Kamryn Pettway has been in awe the past couple weeks, watching his future school rack up yardage against the best run defenses in the SEC.  Prattville running back Kamryn Pettway excited about playing both running back and H-back at Auburn  Even Pettway, the first player to commit to Auburn's 2014 class back in March, has been surprised by the way the Tigers have turned things around this season.  Now, the Prattville running back is excited about the prospect of playing in an offense that leads the nation at more than 335 yards per game.

"It's just been amazing to see how they turned the offense around and turned the team around," Pettway said. "It's come a long way from last year."  Pettway, who said he's 227 pounds right now -- and has been as heavy as 238 -- is a big, bruising type who carried the ball 169 times for 1,402 yards and 17 touchdowns, although he's getting a little dose of a different position this week at the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Game. 

At times, the Alabama squad has used Pettway at H-back, a spot he's never played before until this week.  "It's new," Pettway said. "But it's something that I can do."

The only senior on Auburn's offense is fullback Jay Prosch, who will graduate after this season and leave an opening, but Pettway said there have been no conversations with the Tigers' staff yet about a possible move to fullback. Auburn does have a possible H-back type already committed in Opelika tight end Jakell Mitchell, although Mitchell is more of a receiver than a lead blocker.

Pettway's looking forward to carrying the ball in an offense that has produced four backs with more than 600 yards this season.  "It's very exciting to watch the offense, knowing you're going to be in those running backs' shoes in a few years," Pettway said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: A Little Bit Of The Future
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 02:05:33 PM »
My hand is stuck to my penith.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 02:20:57 PM »
Another tidbit on our running game pinched from the al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Oxford running back Racean "Roc" Thomas is among several superstar prospects who will line up for the Alabama All-Star team this weekend in the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Game and the Auburn commit is ready to show that he's capable of contributing to the Tigers' powerful rushing attack.

Thomas said on Wednesday that he's never been more firm in his commitment to the Tigers but that hasn't stopped several schools from continuing to recruit him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 04:05:56 PM »
Another tidbit on our running game pinched from the al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Oxford running back Racean "Roc" Thomas is among several superstar prospects who will line up for the Alabama All-Star team this weekend in the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Game and the Auburn commit is ready to show that he's capable of contributing to the Tigers' powerful rushing attack.

Thomas said on Wednesday that he's never been more firm in his commitment to the Tigers but that hasn't stopped several schools from continuing to recruit him.

How are we doing with respect to DL and OL recruits?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 04:16:45 PM »
How are we doing with respect to DL and OL recruits?

And Linebackers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 06:13:43 PM »

And Linebackers?

Tre Williams is 2nd best LB in country.

Rahsaan Evans is top 10.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 06:21:13 PM »

Tre Williams is 2nd best LB in country.

Rahsaan Evans is top 10.
And I don't know what Davis is ranked but my understanding is that he's solid. I think Evans is being recruited for Star or whatever they call it but regardless, this looks like a good class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 06:23:40 PM »
And I don't know what Davis is ranked but my understanding is that he's solid. I think Evans is being recruited for Star or whatever they call it but regardless, this looks like a good class.

Lot of time between now and feb but I know right now Evans is a lean to us. Fact.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 08:27:12 AM »

And Linebackers?

Well Jake has no more eligibility left so we are about to see a sharp improvement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 12:16:43 PM »
Lot of time between now and feb but I know right now Evans is a lean to us. Fact.
His Grandmama was my typing teacher in HS, so I have all the inside info on him. I know where he is going but am not at liberty to discuss until signing day. Same thing re all of my connections within the staff and program. I would love to be able to discuss with you common people but there are just some things that are best kept within the elite circle. I can share insight and opinion after NSD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 12:31:14 PM »
Well Jake has no more eligibility left so we are about to see a sharp improvement.

Jake never had any real eligibility to begin with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 12:29:50 PM »
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/recruiting/auburns-hs-commits-stoked/

Tyler Queen is not your average Auburn fan, another average Joe with a boatload of opinions.

He’s a future Auburn quarterback, committed to the Tigers as a part of their 2015 signing class.

But Queen shares something with the passionate fan base: He is giddy with excitement over what this Auburn team–and more specifically its offense–did this year, did in the Iron Bowl and especially what it did in the SEC Championship. At 6-foot-3, 235 pounds, he hopes to play a role in that offense–as early as the 2015 season.

“I have thought the whole year that the type of offense they run and being able to run the ball as well as they have … it has been amazing to watch,” Queen told Saturday Down South. “It’s always exciting because, like you saw last Saturday,they can break one any time they take a snap. It’s a very fun team to watch and this helps us in the future because all the recruits see the success we are having and hopefully want to join the special thing we have going.”

Queen has thrown for 4,400 yards and 42 touchdowns the past two seasons. As a sophomore, he rushed for 20 touchdowns, and he has 1,400 yards rushing over the past two years.

Another outspoken high school commit is DB Nick Ruffin. Like Queen, he’s from Georgia, but there was no question where he’d play his college football. He has been a spokesman for the program for many months, and he also was inspired by the SEC title win.

“It was astonishing,” Ruffin told SDS. “The offensive stats speak for themselves. Auburn absurdly dominated the offensive line and made plays when they needed to, and as young as the team is I believe it speaks volumes for what’s in store for them. And the possibilities that lie ahead and the prospect of a national title–which seemed so far away and impossible only a year ago–now it stands before them. Like a shining achievement of an incredible season.

“It’s going to be really fun to watch this one (on Jan. 6).”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 04:10:05 PM »
I would love to be able to discuss with you common white people but there are just some things that are best kept within the elite circle on the DL.

I know what you meant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2013, 11:25:04 AM »
Uncle Sani is so excited about 2015.  Finally he will get to yell HEY QUEEN at Auburn games without funny looks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013, 11:53:39 AM »
Uncle Sani is so excited about 2015.  Finally he will get to yell HEY QUEEN at Auburn games without funny looks.
That is so not fair to Tyler.
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 04:03:59 PM »
Just an update in that I watched about half of the Alabama Miss. all star game this weekend.  If you didn't see it, there were quite a few AU verbal commits playing.  Roc Thomas was injured (I believe a slight ankle sprain if memory serves) and didn't play.  Kamryn Pettway did and is one hell of a load at RB.  Tre Williams is a 230 pound beast who was everywhere from his LB position.  Moistness occurred.  However, unblockable and unstoppable was a guy we neeeeeed.  Rashaan Evans. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 04:05:06 PM »
Just an update in that I watched about half of the Alabama Miss. all star game this weekend.  If you didn't see it, there were quite a few AU verbal commits playing.  Roc Thomas was injured (I believe a slight ankle sprain if memory serves) and didn't play.  Kamryn Pettway did and is one hell of a load at RB.  Tre Williams is a 230 pound beast who was everywhere from his LB position.  Moistness occurred.  However, unblockable and unstoppable was a guy we neeeeeed.  Rashaan Evans.

Any relation to the newest Alabama ice cream recipient?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 04:13:23 PM »

He'll knock yo ass out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 10:38:24 PM »

No.

And I heard Evans was a beast and would fit perfectly in the star position. I think he will be a last minute decision, but apparently we are in as good a shape as we can be in...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 11:01:02 PM »
No.

And I heard Evans was a beast and would fit perfectly in the star position. I think he will be a last minute decision, but apparently we are in as good a shape as we can be in...

This is correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE