Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Have You Ever Been So Wasted...

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Have You Ever Been So Wasted...
« on: December 11, 2013, 06:25:05 PM »
...that you almost wound up requiring limb amputation?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/11/alyssa-jo-lommel-freeze-drinking-game_n_4426450.html

A 19-year-old student at the University of Minnesota Duluth nearly froze to death after falling asleep on a neighbor's porch following a night of heavy drinking with friends.

According to a police report obtained by the Duluth News Tribune, Alyssa Jo Lommel "had been drinking for six hours, including a game where she took tequila shots" on Friday, Dec. 6. The Star Tribune reports that Lommel lost several rounds of a game called "ride the bus."

Minneapolis City Pages posted this tweet from Lommel hours before the incident:

Police also reported finding a tweet from Lommel later that night which stated “Yum Yum 10th shot of tequila.” That tweet does not appear on her feed, but a review of the girl's Twitter account reveals prior evidence of social drinking.

Lommel was discovered unconscious and hypothermic by passersby the following morning.

A friend who dropped Lommel off at home told police that the girl was, “just like a normal party chick... She wasn’t wasted. She could talk. And she wasn’t falling-down drunk.”

The Star Tribune reported that Lommel's friend drove off without watching her enter the house. Tracks found the following morning indicate that she walked through the snow "to a garage, around a parked car and a deck in back" of her neighbors' house. The occupants were out of town.

Lommel slept outside while temperatures fell to 17 degrees below zero. She wore Ugg boots, jeans, a sweater and a medium-weight jacket, according to Fox Twin Cities. She was not wearing gloves.

According to Gawker, in the extreme cold, the girl's hands "swelled up to three times their normal size causing the skin to split." Doctors attempted to restore circulation and avoid amputation of her affected limbs. Lommel remains in stable but serious condition in an area hospital.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Have You Ever Been So Wasted...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 12:57:05 AM »
I want to party with her.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 09:10:53 AM »
To bad Rodger wasn't around to save her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 10:37:48 AM »
...that you almost wound up requiring limb amputation?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/11/alyssa-jo-lommel-freeze-drinking-game_n_4426450.html

No, but I have passed out on the porch....twice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 10:52:25 AM »

Good times.  Yeah....good times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 11:58:24 AM »
Its funny how I've always woke up with a sore ass after doing this. Or not funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 12:12:40 PM »
I want to party with her.

You ain't kidding. Very nice.

She got that drunk and no one managed to get it off the porch and into bed? Where it was warm?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE