Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Finebum jaded toward Nicky

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Finebum jaded toward Nicky
« on: December 16, 2013, 03:42:22 PM »
Turned It on by accident in my truck today. He was edging up on criticizing Nicky. Unhappy wirh how he handled the extension ploy.

Will be back to slurping soon enough but it's weird to hear him take shots at the fuehrer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Finebum jaded toward Nicky
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 03:55:36 PM »
Turned It on by accident in my truck today. He was edging up on criticizing Nicky. Unhappy wirh how he handled the extension ploy.

Will be back to slurping soon enough but it's weird to hear him take shots at the fuehrer.
Maybe a sign of the future?

What Finebaum really is more than a pure, true, Bammer is a Fairweather Johnson ($1 to Hootie).

Those that listened before Lord Saban came around know that he mostly bashed Bama and propped up Auburn during the era of "the thumb", especially under Shula.

Maybe he is recognizing greatness at the helm of the other program in the state?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 04:38:47 PM »
Maybe a sign of the future?
Maybe he is recognizing greatness at the helm of the other program in the state?

Fineturd has always hedged his bets.  He kicks whomever is "down", actual or perceived.  He feeds the mob whatever it takes to keep the torches burning.  He reminds us how the Turds treated us last year.  Next year he will remind the Turds how we mocked them for the Kick Six.  Whatever it takes.

Now he has seen the writing on the wall and knows that the unilateral Saban knob slobbing will not win him any access at Auburn.  Which is fine by me.  Fuck him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 04:48:04 PM »
Fineturd has always hedged his bets.  He kicks whomever is "down", actual or perceived.  He feeds the mob whatever it takes to keep the torches burning.  He reminds us how the Turds treated us last year.  Next year he will remind the Turds how we mocked them for the Kick Six.  Whatever it takes.

Now he has seen the writing on the wall and knows that the unilateral Saban knob slobbing will not win him any access at Auburn.  Which is fine by me.  Fuck him.

I think Finebaum is first and foremost in favor of supporting Finebaum.  He's also a supporter of the Alabama program especially right now because Saban - as admitted in an ESPN interview - has welcomed him as a spokesperson.

But Finebaum is not in Alabama anymore.  He's national.  He's ESPN.  He's a fucking face with dumbo ears on College Gameday.  He's also the grandmaster troll when it comes to coaching searches and coaching changes and coaching rumor bullshit.

I think he saw Saban to Texas as his moment.  He could have trolled Texas fans and Alabama fans and tripled his listening audience with one Nick Saban signature. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole