Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alabama Coach Nick Saban’s Folly: Great Coaches Protect Their Players

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I don't worry about the excuses or what most of their fans say.  I'm just blown away by the delusion.  The meltdown by so many fans and acting as if Lord Saybinz and his entire staff have lost it...after a last second loss to the #4 team in the country...on the road....which is their first loss in like a bwazillion years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
I actually like Tim Brando today.  He has been all over OSU fans saying a one loss SEC team deserves it more. 

The bama fans butt hurt has been tremendous, and he has nailed every one of them.  From the spot during the FG, to Marshall's foot was over the line on the play to Coates.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Well, maybe in fairness and good sportsmanship, since there are so many calls in question and doubt...we should just agree to the petition to replay the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
I don't worry about the excuses or what most of their fans say.  I'm just blown away by the delusion.  The meltdown by so many fans and acting as if Lord Saybinz and his entire staff have lost it...after a last second loss to the #4 team in the country...on the road....which is their first loss in like a bwazillion years.
Delusion...they haz it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum