Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mowr Starz

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Mowr Starz
« on: December 02, 2013, 02:22:56 PM »
coppage de la pasta al. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Rivals.com released an updated Rivals 100 list this week, and Alabama and Auburn each had a commitment gain a fifth star in the new evaluations.

Running backs Roc Thomas, an Auburn commitment at Oxford High School, and Bo Scarbrough, an Alabama commitment who's at IMG Academy in Bradenton (Fla.), each earned a fifth star in Rivals' new rankings. Scarbrough moved up to No. 13 in the Rivals 100 ranking of the nation's top prospects and Thomas moved up to No. 12.

Thomas had a monster year at Oxford, rushing for 1,854 yards and 29 touchdowns, including a 414-yard, five-touchdown effort against Spain Park at the end of the regular season.  "He's going to be perfect for what Gus Malzahn does there," Rivals.com recruiting analyst Mike Farrell said of Thomas. "He's great in space, he hits the hole hard and he has big-play ability. His senior season was outstanding."

Rivals' Kynon Codrington said that Scarbrough's fifth star was "pretty much a no-brainer."

"He's a freak of nature," Codrington said. "This guy's built at 6-2, 225 pounds, he has great linear speed, good sudden quickness, lateral ability. He's a guy that reminds us a little bit of Derrick Henry from last year's class, but he has a little more wiggle to him when he hits the hole and probably better vision -- he's not just a one-cut guy."

Both Alabama and Auburn now have three five-star commitments as Scarbrough joins West Monroe (La.) offensive lineman Cameron Robinson and Woodbridge (Va.) defensive end Da'Shawn Hand, and Thomas joins St. Paul's linebacker Tre Williams and Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College receiver D'haquille Williams.

Alabama is also chasing another newly-minted Rivals five-stars --  Long Beach (Calif.) Poly safety John "Ju Ju" Smith, who visited Tuscaloosa last month and has also visited Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Oregon.

Also earning a fifth star from Rivals was Gallatin (Tenn.) Station Camp receiver Josh Malone; Miami-Booker T. Washington defensive end Chad Thomas, a Miami commitment; and Arlington (Texas) Martin defensive end Myles Garrett, a Texas A&M commit.

Losing a fifth star was Norcross (Ga.) defensive end Lorenzo Carter, who has Alabama among his favorites along with Georgia and Florida.

"Lorenzo is a unique athlete, there's no doubt about that, but we continue to have concerns about where exactly he'll play at the next level," Rivals' Woody Wommack said of Carter. "He struggled in several marquee match ups this season at defensive end, but he has some work to do before he's considered an elite linebacker."

Two other four-star prospects targeted by Auburn and Alabama made big jumps in the rankings. West Palm Beach (Fla.) Cardinal Newman receiver Travis Rudolph, who has visited Auburn and plans to visit Tuscaloosa this month, moved up more than 30 spots to No. 42, and Auburn High linebacker Rashaan Evans, who has the Tide and Tigers in his top four along with Georgia and UCLA, moved up 26 spots to No. 69.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."