Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Missouri Opens as a Two Point Favorite

Missouri Opens as a Two Point Favorite
« on: December 01, 2013, 10:07:41 AM »
Good, good.  Let the dumbassery flow through you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Missouri Opens as a Two Point Favorite
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 10:12:52 AM »
How??  AU by 21.  Easily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 11:26:13 AM »
How??  AU by 21.  Easily.

I'm not so sure about this. Their offensive line is as good as ours and they have some huge receivers.  I actually though we match up better with USCe
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 11:30:17 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 11:31:57 AM »
I'm not so sure about this. Their offensive line is as good as ours and they have some huge receivers.  I actually though we match up better with USCe

I agree that we match up better with USCe, but how is anyone not propping up our running game as being unstoppable?

Let's give credit where credit is due - Alabama's defense has stuffed the fuck out of the run every year for 5 years now.  They rarely give up a 100 yard rusher.  They never allow a one dimensional offense to have any kind of success.  It's been three seasons since an Alabama team gave up a two touchdown lead.  They have NFL players on their two deep on defense.

And we rushed for nearly 300 yards.  We had a 150 yard rusher.  We were two yards away from having two guys with 100+ yards. 

We just proved that our offense is a #1 ranked offense.  Defensively?  Sure.  I'll give Missouri the chance to make it a ballgame.  But there's no way Missouri's defense is anywhere close to what we faced last night. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 03:48:03 PM »
Wonder what Danny FUCKING sheridan says the odds are............hey danny   :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 10:58:21 AM »
Seems split.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/?s=2065

First betting line any Vegas book was Mizzou by 2 (first column).  Consensus from offshore and all Vegas books is Auburn by 2 (second column).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.