Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Your fearless leader just spoke....

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Your fearless leader just spoke....
« on: November 14, 2013, 01:11:07 PM »
I watched him on CNBC. He admitted healthcare was "fumbled" in a "big game". But, he's sticking to his guns about trying to save us all from ruin. He said that if healthcare wasn't broken, he would not have needed to fix it.

Healthcare needed a lot of improvement but how am I any better off now that I am going to pay $390 per month more for a plan that I was promised I could keep? How are the people that are on Medicare, and arguably have the best deal of all re: healthcare, any better off?

Answer: We are not and likely will not be. Why? Because we have an inept do-gooder in office that will only make things worse.

I wanted the guy to succeed because I hoped that he would help us. Never voted for him but damn, we needed help and I hoped that maybe he could do it.

He can't. He won't. He's smart but he's not capable. Doesn't have the business sense, savvy, know how. He's a community organizer. He's on the side of the people that believe government should hand out and help up.

More concerned with chasing ghosts and stamping out perceived injustice than building for our future. He's never made payroll or had to worry about bureaucratic regulation overload. I don't have to read that book about his Daddy's eyes to tell. I think it will only get worse because of all that  willingly drink his Kool-Aid.  I am worse off, I do know that for certain. And it's not Bush's fault. That is all.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 01:20:42 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Your fearless leader just spoke....
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 01:28:26 PM »
If Bush had done what this guy was doing you would hear about it, the MSM would be all over it. They dare not report against their dear leader. The sheep don't care cause he keeps promising them free stuff.

And one other thing:

Had the four people to include the ambassador in Bengasi been African American and Bush did what the "one" did which was nothing, the calls for Impeachment and racism would being ringing from the hills.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 01:35:53 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
Re: Your fearless leader just spoke....
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 02:29:26 PM »
Wow, now I really feel good since His Royal Assholiness has spoken.
B.S. I've got a bridge for sale.
Fucktard Obammer.   :bs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me