Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Rich Get Richer

The Rich Get Richer
« on: November 14, 2013, 01:00:24 PM »
#1 overall prospect and #1 defensive end DeShawn Hand commits to Alabama.

They also got the #1 offensive linemen Cam Robinson out of Louisiana. 

And they're in the running - which means they'll get him - to get the #1 running back also out of Louisiana. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Re: The Rich Get Richer
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 01:02:49 PM »
To add, there's a chance - which means it'll probably happen - for Alabama to land four of the top five recruits (according to 247's rankings) in the country. 

To add even more to the dominance of their national recruiting, 88% of the recruiting experts said Hand was a lock to Michigan.  Only a few others and all of the Alabama analysts said he would commit to Alabama. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 01:04:51 PM »
Follow the bagman!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 01:38:27 PM »
To add, there's a chance - which means it'll probably happen - for Alabama to land four of the top five recruits (according to 247's rankings) in the country. 

To add even more to the dominance of their national recruiting, 88% of the recruiting experts said Hand was a lock to Michigan.  Only a few others and all of the Alabama analysts said he would commit to Alabama.

Whether he is doing it legal or not, Little Nicky can recruit, and 3 out 4 MNC don't hurt. Be interesting to see how our recruiting class pans out for 2014.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 02:23:02 PM »
Whether he is doing it legal or not, Little Nicky can recruit, and 3 out 4 MNC don't hurt. Be interesting to see how our recruiting class pans out for 2014.

He's not doing it legally.  Axe DJ.  Axe TJ.  Axe #struggleoverwit.  Axe Landon's momz.  Axe "#IwasConfuedKuanjo.  Now axe #IwasaMichiganLockHand
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 02:29:01 PM »
What does it matter anyway? By Feb., Saban will flip him. Right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 03:23:58 PM »
This kid was a Michigan lock, but said he was swayed by Alabama's outstanding Engineering program.

Alabama's is #122. Michigan's is #7.

Yeah, ok.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 03:27:28 PM »
This kid was a Michigan lock, but said he was swayed by Alabama's outstanding Engineering program.

Hardly anybody takes a train anymore, anyway. Kid is going into a dying field if the football gig doesn't work out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 03:33:30 PM »
Hardly anybody takes a train anymore, anyway. Kid is going into a dying field if the football gig doesn't work out.

chortlez
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 03:36:54 PM »

Which is extra hilarious considering Auburn's engineering program is light years ahead of Alabama's. 

It's so fucking goddamn shit blatantly obvious what's happening and no one has stopped to scratch their head and say, "How are they doing this every year and treating recruiting like they have no competition?" 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 03:37:52 PM »
German engineering
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 03:47:40 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 04:35:23 PM »
Which is extra hilarious considering Auburn's engineering program is light years ahead of Alabama's. 

It's so fucking goddamn shit blatantly obvious what's happening and no one has stopped to scratch their head and say, "How are they doing this every year and treating recruiting like they have no competition?"

You need look no further than DJ Fluker.  Here's iron clad, 100% proof he got paid.  AND...he admitted it.

No one cares.  But let some obscure bitch write a blog about a guy going away for armed robbery, complete with "quotes" from his homies....who later said, "We didn't say any of those things".....and ESPN runs "AUBURN CHEATS" on the scroll 24/7.  Fuck em' all and feed em' fish heads. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 04:50:04 PM »

Auburn's is #60. #50 in Civil Engineering, which is what he wants to specialize in. Bama's doesn't rank specifically for Civil Engineering.

Auburn wasn't really in the picture for this kid though, so that's somewhat irrelevant.

Michigan, on the other hand. Like I said #7 Engineering school in the country and #8 in Civil Engineering.

Bama is #112 in Engineering and #80 in Civil Engineering.

So yes, Auburn is lightyears ahead of Bama. But Michigan, whom he was supposedly a lock, is lightyears ahead of Auburn, which makes this statement from him infinitely preposterous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 07:25:04 PM »
bammer just engineered a way for his bank account to increase by 10000%. That's damn fine engineering by any measure, and proved they were civil by doing it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

noxin

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2013, 09:18:43 AM »
Local Bham news stations spun it as he was impressed by the earthquake simulator that bama has
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2013, 09:22:07 AM »
Local Bham news stations spun it as he was impressed by the earthquake simulator that bama has

That's nothing....Wait till he sees the tornado simulator!

Too soon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2013, 10:25:37 AM »

Too soon?

Never

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 10:45:06 AM »

Too soon?

I chuckled.

Excuse my while I go say a little prayer....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

noxin

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 03:15:44 PM »
Excuse my while I go say a little prayer....

I've been trying this, but still no new tornado yet...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions