Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck You LSU!!! Cheatin' Bastards

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Fuck You LSU!!! Cheatin' Bastards
« on: October 21, 2007, 12:58:25 AM »
I TOTALLY agree with those who complain about the stupid ass squib kicks.  WHAT THE FUCK COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE THINKING????

BUT, LSU had the refs in their back fuckin' pockets.....PERIOD.  Are you shittin' me????  You review Carl Stewart getting in the endzone by 2 frickin' yards...NO QUESTION???  But you don't review one of the worst spots in college football history???

If a ref calls not enough men on the line of scrimmage......YOU DON"T FUCKIN" WAVE IT OFF AFTER REVIEW.  You don't wave it off ANYTIME.  He saw it...he called it....that's the call.  5 yard penalty...no TD...3rd and real long.   

I ain't got time and I'm too upset and buzzed to go into the rest of the shit that happened tonight to SCREW Auburn out of their entire season.

FUCK LSU.  We were better and deserved the win.  FUCK LSU!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Fuck You LSU!!! Cheatin' Bastards
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 01:11:47 AM »
More importantly Fuck you Less Miles, you cock sucker.
I never thought I would find myself saying this, but I hope Bammer and everyone else YOU PLAY IN-CONFERENCE LAYS THE FUCKING WOOD TO YOU AND YOUR FUCKING 7-1/2 GALLON WHITE FUCKING HAT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Six

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 01:24:53 AM »
That is quite enough crazy talk about cheering for Alabama. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 02:08:51 PM »
WarTim is an idiot -that is all
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 02:45:50 PM »
I will never cheer for Bammer, I dont give a fuck who there playing. i want them to lose when they are fuckin playing with themselves
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 08:37:16 AM »
Thanks for talking me down guys, I obviously got a little crazy there thinking about cheering for the Weekly Readers.
Monday morning and I am still pissed though.  Miles is the luckiest son of a bitch I have ever seen coaching football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 01:12:04 PM »
Thanks for talking me down guys, I obviously got a little crazy there thinking about cheering for the Weekly Readers.
Monday morning and I am still pissed though.  Miles is the luckiest son of a bitch I have ever seen coaching football.

Miles is going to win the lottery next
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 11:03:08 PM »
I fucking hate Wartim and TexasTiger.  They are the biggest fucking blind followers I have ever met.  I bet they would vote for George W as dictator.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Ogre

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 09:29:32 AM »
I was just about to invite WarTim over to the site. 

I think his head might explode the first time he saw someone drop an F-bomb, or when his eyes took in the sins of the flesh in the Raven Riley thread. 

Actually, if there is one poster at AUN who I think adds absolutely nothing to the site, it's WarTim.  Unless you think constant sunshine pumping is adding something, then the guy is untouchable.  I keep waiting for him to start dropping one of his patented lines, such as:

O N E at a time!

« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 09:30:13 AM by SupperClub »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 09:32:06 AM »
I think this is what he likes means to say just can't.

One penis at a time
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."