Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ObamaCare Horror Stories

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
ObamaCare Horror Stories
« on: October 31, 2013, 04:17:15 PM »
I know in the thread AUTailgating started, he along with a few others gave examples of how they're affected by this.  So far, I have not but understand that it's only a matter of time before I get the cattle prod shoved up my rectum.  But everyday, I keep hearing more and more horror stories just like AUT's.  A friend told me last night his went to over $900/month and he has a $7,000.00 deductible.  SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLAR DEDUCTIBLE???  Snagette said a friend of hers said hers went to $6,500.00.  What's the use of even carrying it now?  Wouldn't the penalty be cheaper?  Go to the ER for the care you need.  They won't turn you away and you can pay em' a little bit each month to keep em' off your back.

I just read an article that said despite our President assuring us this would not affect your current plan, Blue Cross just informed 87,000 people that come January 1st, that current plan ain't available anymore.  So, you can do like Prez told us yesterday....start shopping, bitches.  In the same article, it said a study showed that anywhere from 50-75% (That's 5/8ths) of the people who pay for their own health insurance will have to do the same.  Every time I think about this, the image of Obama telling America it's time for those that have,...the middle class...to "Pay their fair share". I want to puke.

How is this not going to throw our economy into a tailspin?  How do you strap millions of people with an additional $400-$500/month payment and deductibles they can't meet and not see that a drastic drop in disposable income will have a huge ripple effect?  And what chaffes my vagina even more is the only thing politicians (Who won't be affected by any of this shit) seem to want to bitch about, are "glitches" in the web site. 

I have this strange feeling that we're about to see some 3rd World type stuff going on in this country.  Meaning, we almost get desensitized to watching rioting and unrest in other countries around the world.  But people get fed up and eventually snap and say enough is enough.  You start hitting people hard in the wallet just because you think it's not "fair" for some to have more than others, ie., pander to those who voted you in, and it won't be long before people start fighting back. 

Have any more of you been hit by this?  Have you heard your own set of horror stories?       
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: ObamaCare Horror Stories
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 04:30:05 PM »
ITS GOING TO FUCKING KILL OUR ECONOMY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 04:39:51 PM »
I know in the thread AUTailgating started, he along with a few others gave examples of how they're affected by this.  So far, I have not but understand that it's only a matter of time before I get the cattle prod shoved up my rectum.  But everyday, I keep hearing more and more horror stories just like AUT's.  A friend told me last night his went to over $900/month and he has a $7,000.00 deductible.  SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLAR DEDUCTIBLE???  Snagette said a friend of hers said hers went to $6,500.00.  What's the use of even carrying it now?  Wouldn't the penalty be cheaper?  Go to the ER for the care you need.  They won't turn you away and you can pay em' a little bit each month to keep em' off your back.

I just read an article that said despite our President assuring us this would not affect your current plan, Blue Cross just informed 87,000 people that come January 1st, that current plan ain't available anymore.  So, you can do like Prez told us yesterday....start shopping, bitches.  In the same article, it said a study showed that anywhere from 50-75% (That's 5/8ths) of the people who pay for their own health insurance will have to do the same.  Every time I think about this, the image of Obama telling America it's time for those that have,...the middle class...to "Pay their fair share". I want to puke.

How is this not going to throw our economy into a tailspin?  How do you strap millions of people with an additional $400-$500/month payment and deductibles they can't meet and not see that a drastic drop in disposable income will have a huge ripple effect?  And what chaffes my vagina even more is the only thing politicians (Who won't be affected by any of this shit) seem to want to bitch about, are "glitches" in the web site. 

I have this strange feeling that we're about to see some 3rd World type stuff going on in this country.  Meaning, we almost get desensitized to watching rioting and unrest in other countries around the world.  But people get fed up and eventually snap and say enough is enough.  You start hitting people hard in the wallet just because you think it's not "fair" for some to have more than others, ie., pander to those who voted you in, and it won't be long before people start fighting back. 

Have any more of you been hit by this?  Have you heard your own set of horror stories?     

The people who this helps are already not working and drawing Gubt assistance. Most of the people who this effects will just harder and try and make ends meet.

I just don't see the educated work force going to the streets to riot. All bets are off if this does to our economy what some think it will. You push unemployment over 10% and the shit could start.

I get down on my keen knees and thank the powers that be that I have military insurance. (which has not been fucked with yet)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 04:47:05 PM »
I keep telling Mrs AUJ that when the shit finally hits the fan, we are headed for Texas.  Plenty of Ammo and like minded individuals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 04:48:07 PM »
I get down on my keen knees and thank the powers that be that I have military insurance. (which has not been fucked with yet)

And what's the o/u on how long before dear leader starts fucking with that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 04:53:24 PM »
I keep telling Mrs AUJ that when the shit finally hits the fan, we are headed for Texas.  Plenty of Ammo and like minded individuals.

You gotta place to stay. No PT but I got good fields of fire and major intersections on grid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 05:04:04 PM »
And what's the o/u on how long before dear leader starts fucking with that?

To the extent of making us part of Obamacare, I don't think that would happen.

But there is no telling what those people are capable of.

One of the big things of joining and staying in the military was retirement and free medical for the rest of your life. They start fucking with that and you could a mass exodus from active ranks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 10:35:50 AM »
Now we know where some of that money is going, $1 million gets you $1 billion.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 11:04:22 AM »

If you exclude the massive gubment tit illegal immigrants and big city hippies, then yes you are correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 11:12:01 AM »
If you exclude the massive gubment tit illegal immigrants and big city hippies, then yes you are correct.

Austin is the only big city I know that has hippies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 11:14:32 AM »

True, and Austin would be the first place folks from West Texas would invade and kick the shit of the tree huggers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2013, 11:17:36 AM »
Like any other southern state, the idiots ruin it for all the cool people, as Barkley said. Everytime I get an inkling to want to move out of the state, I think 'and go where?'  There really is nowhere to escape this shit. Costa Rica?  The Feds tentacles reach far and basically piss on the 10th amendment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 11:18:58 AM »
True, and Austin would be the first place folks from West Texas would invade and kick the shit of the tree huggers.
they should do that now. Start by removing the idiot college students that protest in the Capitol building.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 11:33:06 AM »
they should do that now. Start by removing the idiot college students that protest in the Capitol building.

The more I saw of the protest the more I believe there should be 15th trimester abortions. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 01:17:51 PM »
The more I saw of the protest the more I believe there should be 15th trimester abortions.

All those in favor of abortion have already been born. Name that artist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 01:25:13 PM »
In Living Colour?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 01:28:04 PM »

I think it would be Ronald Regan?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 02:34:24 PM »
I think it would be Ronald Regan?
dallas knows him some Reagan. And his wife has nice boobies. Someone get this man a beer or 7.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2013, 12:07:29 PM »
dallas knows him some Reagan. And his wife has nice boobies. Someone get this man a beer or 7.

:bar:   Hoping to make UGA game and I'll take the 7.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions