Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hillary Surge?

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Hillary Surge?
« on: August 14, 2008, 08:03:35 PM »
This is good stuff.  This is probably from some of the same groups who've spent the years re-counting Gore ballots in Florida. 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26199458

Clinton backers plan noise at Dem convention
Group plans fliers, a video on nominating irregularities and blogging

Associated Pukes
updated 3:52 p.m. ET, Thurs., Aug. 14, 2008

WASHINGTON - Still sore from an epic primary battle, some of Hillary Rodham Clinton's supporters aren't buying the unity theme planned for the Democratic National Convention.

They weren't mollified when nominee-in-waiting Barack Obama gave prime-time speaking slots to Clinton and her husband, the former president. Instead, they're itching for a fight and plan to wage one in Denver.

One group intends to paper the city with fliers, promote a video detailing what they contend were irregularities in the nominating process and unleash bloggers to give their take on the proceedings. Another group has purchased newspaper advertisements demanding that Clinton be included in a roll-call vote for the nomination. Obama and Clinton announced Thursday that there will be such a vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

Re: Hillary Surge?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 10:49:51 AM »
I saw yesterday on fox news that there was going to be a roll call vote and they seemed to think it was going to be a big mistake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 02:42:07 PM »
Someone needs to remind her...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 03:41:42 PM »

Looks like we may relive the infamous DNC fracas of 1968 in Chicago. Personally, I'd love to see it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."