Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sucked in again?

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Sucked in again?
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2013, 02:00:06 PM »
Absence make the heart grow fonder...and the rectum tighter.
:gig:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2013, 05:11:15 PM »
I'm leaning more towards 9-3 (10-3 with the bowl game).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2013, 05:22:21 PM »
The anomaly of this season is the first half of LSU, so I'm going 13-1. There is nothing that I've seen to make me think anyone can stop us on O but ourselves. And we may certainly do that but I'm liking our chances.

I won't be disappointed in this season if we lose 3 more but I will be surprised if we lose more than 1 for the remainder of the schedule.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2013, 05:37:05 PM »
Verrrry cautiously optimistic.  LSU was the point where I thought this offense might turn out to be pretty damn good.  Most people who didn't pay attention to the game just thought, "Oh LSU jumped out to a big lead and coasted."  They looked at AU with right at 430 yards of offense and figured it was just Auburn flinging the ball around, playing catch-up.

Nay Nay

AU stuck by it's game plan and that was probably the most balanced attack we've had all season.  A break or two like we gave them early and a correct call on an on-sides kick.....probably 8-0.

I see our offense now with an identity and playmakers across the board.  I think we can put 30+ on everyone except Bama.  Not totally convinced there yet either.  Malzahn seems to have them somewhat...somewhat figured out.  At least enough to do more than what their other opponents have done.  I think our D is getting better, little by little.  That's the part I'm really worried about.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2013, 05:58:20 PM »
Verrrry cautiously optimistic.  LSU was the point where I thought this offense might turn out to be pretty damn good.  Most people who didn't pay attention to the game just thought, "Oh LSU jumped out to a big lead and coasted."  They looked at AU with right at 430 yards of offense and figured it was just Auburn flinging the ball around, playing catch-up.

Nay Nay

AU stuck by it's game plan and that was probably the most balanced attack we've had all season.  A break or two like we gave them early and a correct call on an on-sides kick.....probably 8-0.

I see our offense now with an identity and playmakers across the board.  I think we can put 30+ on everyone except Bama.  Not totally convinced there yet either.  Malzahn seems to have them somewhat...somewhat figured out.  At least enough to do more than what their other opponents have done.  I think our D is getting better, little by little.  That's the part I'm really worried about.
I'm not saying we are gonna beat Bama but it's starting to feel more and more like 1989. I'm gonna buy me some new parachute pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2013, 09:46:19 PM »
I'm not saying we are gonna beat Bama but it's starting to feel more and more like 1989. I'm gonna buy me some new parachute pants.
Why buy?  I'm sure Snaggle has some he can loan you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2013, 11:15:35 PM »
Like I said....I concede nothing.

And I believe you had some company...
Quote from: Saniflush on August 02, 2013, 12:19:00 PM
Fuck you bunch of conceding motherfuckers. 

14-0 until it's not possible.

Right there with you, darlin.

Never give up

Read the CREED, motherfuckers!!!    :cool:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions