No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Animals
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 11:48:22 AM »
That's the only description I can come up with

http://www.ksla.com/story/23679489/walmart-shelves-in-springhill-mansfield-cleared-in-ebt-glitch

I HATE goddamn freeloaders. Here I eat fucking bologna sammiches and ramen while these assholes run the lot of the food supply. I wanna kill some of these folks with a knife or rifle at long distance for effect (.50 cal at 500+ meters). I have never received food stamps, because my father instilled the AU Creed in everyone of us kids (they would disown me if I ever did that). I'm all for killing some of the motherfuckers and I'll help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 12:31:33 PM »
I HATE goddamn freeloaders. Here I eat fucking bologna sammiches and ramen while these assholes run the lot of the food supply. I wanna kill some of these folks with a knife or rifle at long distance for effect (.50 cal at 500+ meters). I have never received food stamps, because my father instilled the AU Creed in everyone of us kids (they would disown me if I ever did that). I'm all for killing some of the motherfuckers and I'll help.

If you weren't on any lists before, you are now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 12:46:15 PM »
If you weren't on any lists before, you are now.

I'm at the fucking top of the list with 200,000+ volts on each doorknob via capacitors wires soldered (Z) to the weather stripping (that's just for starters). Bring 'em on motherfuckers!

Yea that's right,..Watch me while the real culprits do the deed. LMAO!

I love electwicity

« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 01:13:37 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 01:25:19 PM »

You cannot use the 50 cal on humans only equipment. IE: button, shirts, hats Etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 01:30:15 PM »
Have ya'll noticed an increased number of tents and shed selling bbq, chicken plates, etc on roadsides and parking lots?  Here's the newest scam I have heard of.

Take your foodstamps to the local Wal-Mart, Publix, Kroger, whatever and load the car down with meat.  My dad stated that he waited in line behind a guy back home that had two carts loaded down with various cuts of pork and beef and nothing else, he came out of pocket $12.  Go set you up a tent on the side of the road selling bbq and chicken for $5 a plate and watch the money roll in.  Congratulations, you have just turned your stamps into cash legally that you can use to purchase whatever your little heart desires.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 01:31:54 PM »

You cannot use the 50 cal on humans only equipment. IE: button, shirts, hats Etc.

Actually that's a lie. 
The Geneva convention says no such thing.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 01:34:23 PM »

IKR, bullshit.  Oh yes you can.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 01:34:35 PM »
Have ya'll noticed an increased number of tents and shed selling bbq, chicken plates, etc on roadsides and parking lots?  Here's the newest scam I have heard of.

Take your foodstamps to the local Wal-Mart, Publix, Kroger, whatever and load the car down with meat.  My dad stated that he waited in line behind a guy back home that had two carts loaded down with various cuts of pork and beef and nothing else, he came out of pocket $12.  Go set you up a tent on the side of the road selling bbq and chicken for $5 a plate and watch the money roll in.  Congratulations, you have just turned your stamps into cash legally that you can use to purchase whatever your little heart desires.

In a sad sort of way, this does not bother me as bad as the masses sitting on their ass doing nothing. There is, at least, work involved in cooking BBQ!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2013, 02:18:58 PM »

The only way to make it "legal" would be to report your earnings to the IRS and pay taxes on them. You would also need a business license, meet all the gov't regulations, pass health inspection etc.  Once you report your profits you will make too much to receive the food stamps and therefore have to get your food the normal route, which is to pay for it.  Once that happens, you would then be out of business, as you can't make a profit selling BBQ for $5.00/plate if your ingredients are not free.

Anyway, you see where this is going?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2013, 02:20:44 PM »
In a sad sort of way, this does not bother me as bad as the masses sitting on their ass doing nothing. There is, at least, work involved in cooking BBQ!

yeah, but I don't want to buy their raw ingredients.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2013, 02:21:47 PM »
The only way to make it "legal" would be to report your earnings to the IRS and pay taxes on them. You would also need a business license, meet all the gov't regulations, pass health inspection etc.  Once you report your profits you will make too much to receive the food stamps and therefore have to get your food the normal route, which is to pay for it.  Once that happens, you would then be out of business, as you can't make a profit selling BBQ for $5.00/plate if your ingredients are not free.

Anyway, you see where this is going?

I was using a loose definition of legal (Snaggs told it to me). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2013, 05:29:05 PM »
I was using a loose definition of legal (Snaggs told it to me).

I have a legal Schnauzer tell me all of the terminology I need to know. This is further evidence that the education system in Alabama is lacking when a fucking dog has all of the politicians pegged/humped.

http://legalschnauzer.blogspot.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions