Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Clemson Coach has Alzheimers

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Clemson Coach has Alzheimers
« on: October 23, 2013, 09:24:42 PM »
He can't remember the anal rape that happened on Saturday.  He can't even remember what he just watched on film.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/22/dabo-swinney-says-clemson-would-beat-fsu-five-out-of-10-times/

Swinney watched film of the game and concluded on Tuesday that if the two teams played 10 times, ”We’d probably win five, they’d probably win five.”

While being careful to take nothing away from FSU’s dominant performance, Swinney said that the Seminoles ‘were a bit ahead’ of Clemson and that they caught his Tigers on a bad night.

Just to remind everyone: Florida State ran up 565 yards of offense, notched 30 first downs, went 8-of-12 on third down conversions, held the ball 35 minutes, forced four turnovers and limited the Tigers offense to just 326 yards, 145 of them coming in garbage time.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Clemson Coach has Alzheimers
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 09:27:47 PM »
But they won the last 10 minutes!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 09:32:43 PM »
Typical Bammer. Guess they'll hire him when Nick heads west.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 09:34:12 PM »
But they won the last 10 minutes!
Once a inbred bammer, always a inbred bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 10:26:11 AM »
Prayers sent to the Swinney fambly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 10:58:09 AM »
Just to remind everyone: Florida State ran up 565 yards of offense, notched 30 first downs, went 8-of-12 on third down conversions, held the ball 35 minutes, forced four turnovers and limited the Tigers offense to just 326 yards, 145 of them coming in garbage time.

That's not a bad night, that's an ass rape with no lube and no phone call the next day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'