Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Aggies - Good Guys

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Aggies - Good Guys
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2013, 09:07:17 PM »
She usually throws her head back and closes her eyes

Bwahaha! I won't lie, I was fucking cussing the first half not realizing we had another 1/2 hour of football to play. Fuck JFF in his horse collar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2013, 09:13:52 PM »
Bwahaha! I won't lie, I was fucking cussing the first half not realizing we had another 1/2 hour of football to play. Fuck JFF in his horse collar.

They can't bitch about that and then say there was no miss holding call.

I respected him as an athlete until he wanted jaw at a player that never jaw at him.

I hope he breaks his fucking human bone. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 09:16:01 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2013, 09:14:08 PM »

Yup, JFF obviously needs refs in face babysitting to ensure no personal fouls are called so he can shove that horse collar up his midget anus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2013, 09:16:01 PM »
Congrats on the win to you guys.  Malzahn has done a great job this year.  Auburn is back.

Fuck Manziel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2013, 09:17:45 PM »
Congrats on the win to you guys.  Malzahn has done a great job this year.  Auburn is back.

Fuck Manziel.

That's means so much coming from you. :huh:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2013, 09:40:19 PM »

Fuck Manziel.
Well thanks.
Thought we tried to get too cute for three qtrs. but it worked out anyway.
Evans is the real deal. Can we get the fucking freak drafted already?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2013, 10:12:45 PM »
Well thanks.
Thought we tried to get too cute for three qtrs. but it worked out anyway.
Evans is the real deal. Can we get the fucking freak drafted already?
He's a Sophmore...and the best WR in the Country, but for whatever reason Auburn never covered him. When they did cover him, the DBs let him get the inside every. single. fucking. time. A shoulder &/or helmet to the knee can stop anyone...just sayin.

I don't know who crys more, Manziel, McCarron, sabbin or Beliema.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2013, 10:15:24 PM »
He's a Sophmore...and the best WR in the Country, but for whatever reason Auburn never covered him. When they did cover him, the DBs let him get the inside every. single. fucking. time. A shoulder &/or helmet to the knee can stop anyone...just sayin.

Fuck all of 'em
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2013, 10:16:55 PM »

We never left bitch. We was just on a drunk. We back on the wagon now!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2013, 10:35:58 PM »
We never left bitch. We was just on a drunk. We back on the wagon now!
No, Chizik had AU on Krokodil.  Malzahn is proving week after week that the talent has always been at AU (except at QB).  Chizik was just too fucking stupid to figure out how to use it.  It's not like Malzahn has done anything radical either.  He simply has the right coaches, has made good personnel decisions, and created a winning culture in the locker room.  No more pussy football. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

jmar

« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2013, 10:43:23 PM »

I doubt Manziel plays another full game this season if it's nerve damage. As it appears, he has free motion overhanded yet has to throw sidearmed to avoid the pain. He can only get shot up so much and while he can rest it and take treatments, it's not going away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2013, 10:58:26 PM »
If hear anybody bitch about the no call horse collar that was not since his hand never went in his pads, I'll go ape shit after all the no calls for holding.

Best part about this win is not the joy I have or all the AU family scratch that fan base has, but to see the energy and belief in the kids fighting on the field after the game is fucking awesome.  To go from last year to what these men have accomplished thus far is fucking great.  We still have deficiencies but the fight in theses young men is worth the misery I/ we went through last year.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2013, 11:02:16 PM »
If hear anybody bitch about the no call horse collar that was not since his hand never went in his pads, I'll go ape shit after all the no calls for holding.

Best part about this win is not the joy I have or all the AU family scratch that fan base has, but to see the energy and belief in the kids fighting on the field after the game is fucking awesome.  To go from last year to what these men have accomplished thus far is fucking great.  We still have deficiencies but the fight in theses young men is worth the misery I/ we went through last year.
You are Correct Sir
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

jmar

« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2013, 11:03:20 PM »

I never saw a true horse collar tackle and the refs obviously never saw holding. Great game huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2013, 11:06:15 PM »
I never saw a true horse collar tackle and the refs obviously never saw holding. Great game huh?

I thought it was, and even after Gus strayed from the plan it still worked.  I honestly thought 1:19 was too much time left.  Skip Bayless made a comment on twitter about how it was a horse collar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
-- Redd Foxx

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2013, 11:10:49 PM »
I thought it was, and even after Gus strayed from the plan it still worked.  I honestly thought 1:19 was too much time left.  Skip Bayless made a comment on twitter about how it was a horse collar

Skip Bayless could do humanity a favor and put the barrel end of a loaded 12 gauge in his mouth and play around with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2013, 11:14:28 PM »
I know Therezie put a little extry on a couple of Aggies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2013, 11:17:42 PM »
Manziel : What just happened?
Dee Ford : You lost bitch...can I get your autograph though?!?!
Fixed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2013, 11:23:39 PM »
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 11:25:17 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2013, 11:30:30 PM »
Skip Bayless could do humanity a favor and put the barrel end of a loaded 12 gauge in his mouth and play around with it.

I was the lesser man and had to respond and call him an idiot.  His hand did not grab the back of his pads it swiped accross. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
-- Redd Foxx