Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Aggies - Good Guys

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Aggies - Good Guys
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2013, 12:48:31 AM »
I was the lesser man and had to respond and call him an idiot.  His hand did not grab the back of his pads it swiped accross.
I wish Frost had grabbed him by the throat and choke slammed his ass like the little bitch he is (hell of a football player, but he's a pissy little bitch).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2013, 07:49:25 AM »
Can Godfather, or someone else make a .gif of Sammie shaking off that defensive back. NEVERYOUMIND...

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 08:48:15 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2013, 09:32:22 AM »
Man I dunno about you guys but this just feels effing great this morning.  :aubie:

Took the little one to the Truck race in Dega yesterday. Caught last part of game afterwards then drove straight from Dega to Toomer's. Well worth it. No trees but didnt seem much different spirit wise. Lets just say the downtown area was lively. It just felt great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2013, 11:11:07 AM »
Hey Wench how was it in person watching Johnny go down on 4th down.  Believe you got free tickets right?

Tickets weren't free but I only paid face value, so that right there was a win. Bought em off a huge Ag fan so that puts a little extra joy in it for me too.

The crowd around me was stunned. I only half noticed, as I was jumping up and down like a crazy woman, screaming and nearly crying. And y'all, my corndog loves me - he was cheering as loud as I was and gave me a big fat kiss after Dee Ford made Johnny Fucking Football literally fuck the football by shoving it up his ass. The players were so damn stoked - ref had to caution them to back up off the field - and he had to make Gus back up too!  He was like a little kid. It was one of the best games I've ever been to outside of 2010.

The acoustics in the stadium are bizarre. I was three sections to the right of the AU band, and did not hear them until after that sack.  We couldnt bring the whole band b/c there werent enough seats.  The opposing band doesnt get to march at half time becasie their stupid cadet band marches around like a bunch of Neidermeiers.

Their fans are NOT loud and it wasn't until that last Auburn drive that they noticed there was a gorram football game on the field. Even corn dog commented on that.  They just aren't SEC worthy yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2013, 11:21:44 AM »
Can Godfather, or someone else make a .gif of Sammie shaking off that defensive back. NEVERYOUMIND...

Great video outside of seeing  :oh: at the :50 mark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2013, 11:27:50 AM »
So their WR Evans bailed for the locker room as soon as jff was sacked on 4th down, and refused to go to the interview room after the game.  Sumlin said he was just a competitor.  Between that and what seems to me like coddling jff, I wonder if Sumlin is lax in the disciplines and will have a Chizesque denouement
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2013, 11:49:12 AM »

Great video outside of seeing  :oh: at the :50 mark.

Corndog asked me who the fat special needs dude on the sidelines was.  I could have thrown something and hit him, as we were ten rows up off field. Wish I had had a brick.

They let you on the track around the field post game, and I was in the middle of all that awesome crayzee on the sidelines. It was one of the best football moments of my life.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2013, 11:54:39 AM »
Corndog asked me who the fat special needs dude on the sidelines was.  I could have thrown something and hit him, as we were ten rows up off field. Wish I had had a brick.

They let you on the track around the field post game, and I was in the middle of all that awesome crayzee on the sidelines. It was one of the best football moments of my life.

Did he actually say "fat special needs"?  Corndog just took a step to the light side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2013, 02:12:44 PM »
I took one of those morning after pills so I could identify with JMFF, it didn't work. $50 down the drain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2013, 03:03:24 PM »
Did he actually say "fat special needs"?  Corndog just took a step to the light side.

The actual quote was fat retard but I was trying to be polite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2013, 06:20:18 PM »

step taken
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2013, 07:41:25 PM »
That's impossible, especially when referring to "nom, nom, nom"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions