No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

jmar

Re: Corn Dogs-Ackbars
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 08:09:42 PM »
Ole Miss giving LSU all they want
What! Grovers can't handle the Mighty Tahd's next biggest win...next to JFF with a good shoulder...next to Frank Beamer's Special Teams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 08:12:54 PM »
Nice pick from OM
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 10:33:14 PM »
Tie 24-24. I would live to see OM take this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 10:37:39 PM »
LSU does this shit alot. 

Ole Miss has some momentum and they are driving.  This is the second LSU player to all of a sudden go "down with an injury". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 10:39:27 PM »
My dad and I were discussing, on a dry night, we may have well beat LSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 10:42:39 PM »
AND...OM wins!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 10:42:46 PM »
Down falls #6
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

RWS

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 10:43:18 PM »
Ole Miss wins, 27-24.  FG made with 3 seconds left.  :02 left on the clock, but the kickoff will handle that.  Certainly OM will squib it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 10:44:59 PM »
Ole Miss wins, 27-24.  FG made with 3 seconds left.  :02 left on the clock, but the kickoff will handle that.  Certainly OM will squib it.
They better
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

RWS

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2013, 10:46:26 PM »
HAHAHA Ole Miss is so retarded, they can't even find Freeze to dump the Gatorade on him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2013, 10:47:15 PM »
So. If we win out and bammer wins out. The we beat Bama, do we go to Atlanta?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2013, 10:48:33 PM »
I don't think so, because Alabama would have beaten LSU whereas AU lost to them?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2013, 10:50:11 PM »
I don't think so, because Alabama would have beaten LSU whereas AU lost to them?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here.

So. Head to head wins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2013, 10:51:14 PM »
So. Head to head wins.
Actually, that does make sense. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 10:52:06 PM »
Yes, however a twice beaten Bamer can still play fer a Natchel Champunship.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 10:58:14 PM »
Best record goes to Atlanta. That scenario has LSU with two loses to AU's one and by virtue of a win over SPUAT in a head to head Auburn would play in the SECCG.

One at a time boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yoda

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 11:03:27 PM »
Iron Bowl will be biggest ever if..... Big if we keep things going.  First time in my lifetime I think and maybe ever that Iron Bowl will be for West Champion
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part.
-- Redd Foxx