Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Snapper

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Snapper
« on: October 06, 2013, 10:34:20 PM »
OL all in with Auburn

AUBURN, Ala. -- For Xavier Dampeer, everything happened fast.

Xavier Dampeer likely will play center at Auburn.
Last Saturday, Auburn coach Gus Malzahn watched him play in person.
On Monday, the Tigers offered.
This weekend, he officialed to the Plains.
And Sunday morning, Dampeer, a three-star junior college offensive lineman from Copiah-Lincoln (Miss.) C.C., gave his commitment to Auburn.
"I like Auburn because it's a nice stable environment," Dampeer told Auburn Undercover. "I had a lot of fun when I was there, and I was showed so much love also."
The 6-feet-4, 300-pound Dampeer also had offers from Louisiana Tech, Southern Illinois, Troy, UAB and Western Kentucky. This weekend's visit was his second to Auburn this fall.
Dampeer is rated as an 82 by 247Sports and ranked No. 2 at center in junior college.
Dampeer, who played his high school ball in Mendenhall (Miss.), will graduate from Copiah-Lincoln in December. He said he will have three years to play two seasons.
Dampeer can play center or guard, but believes the Tigers "probably" will start him off at center.
"Auburn is a great team and is one of the most prestigious schools in the nation," Dampeer said. "I consider it an honor and a privilege to be recruited by them."
Dampeer is commit No. 15 for Auburn, which will sign between 22 and 25 players in the 2014 class.
He gives the Tigers one offensive line commit; they'd like to add one or two more. Center Josh Casher of Mobile, a current Auburn target, was at one time committed to the Tigers but later backed off that pledge.
After being offered by Auburn last week, Dampeer immediately named the Tigers his leader. He then talked things over with his parents, who agreed with his assessment.
"They feel great about my success and are happy for me," Dampeer said.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/OL-all-in-with-Auburn-commits-to-Tigers-153399
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Snapper
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 04:20:28 PM »
http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/OL-all-in-with-Auburn-commits-to-Tigers-153399
What I like about him it's that he could play Guard or Center and he's graduating in Dec. and enrolling early.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 05:17:03 PM »
Snags thought you said long snapper and splooged before he could even open the thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 06:23:22 PM »
Snags thought you said long snapper and splooged before he could even open the thread.

That's why I titled it for inquiring minds. It's amazing how the mind works.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions