Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Let's Choose the Championship Board

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Let's Choose the Championship Board
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2013, 07:51:05 PM »
I've got two nominations; Burt Reynolds and Adam Sandler. Their qualification is based upon them leading that team of convicts to an upset victory against those smug assed guards in The Longest Yard.

As a matter of fact, Sandler can be the committee chairman since he quarterbacked Fonzi's team to the National Championship.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2013, 08:13:54 PM »
I pick me because I have 17 kids and somebody has to feed them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2013, 09:25:44 PM »
I've got two nominations; Burt Reynolds and Adam Sandler. Their qualification is based upon them leading that team of convicts to an upset victory against those smug assed guards in The Longest Yard.

As a matter of fact, Sandler can be the committee chairman since he quarterbacked Fonzi's team to the National Championship.
Sandler was also a former walk-on linebacker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2013, 09:55:51 PM »

Momma was wrong, son
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2013, 10:39:33 PM »
How about this guy?

http://mojo.radio.cbssports.com/2013/09/06/gene-chizik-paul-finebaum-isnt-very-credible/

Chizik joined SiriusXM Radio this summer and said he’s enjoyed spending time with his family and following college football as a spectator. Still, we’ll probably see Chizik on a sideline once more – and sooner rather than later.

“We’re going to play it by ear,” he said. “We’ll see what happens. I had a couple opportunities – some requests and things of that nature – but I wanted to take a year off and step back and really just reflect a little bit. So I’m still doing football, I’m still studying the game, I’m still around it and I’m enjoying myself right now.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 11:29:43 PM »
How about this guy?

http://mojo.radio.cbssports.com/2013/09/06/gene-chizik-paul-finebaum-isnt-very-credible/

Chizik joined SiriusXM Radio this summer and said he’s enjoyed spending time with his family and following college football as a spectator. Still, we’ll probably see Chizik on a sideline once more – and sooner rather than later.

“We’re going to play it by ear,” he said. “We’ll see what happens. I had a couple opportunities – some requests and things of that nature – but I wanted to take a year off and step back and really just reflect a little bit. So I’m still doing football, I’m still studying the game, I’m still around it and I’m enjoying myself right now.”

Good for Gene.  He's actually pretty good on the radio show...opinionated in a way I wasn't sure he was capable of.

Did anyone see Van Stache on the NYJ sidelines last night?. Dude is a good coach, was just stuck in a toxic situation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2013, 11:10:09 AM »
Good for Gene.  He's actually pretty good on the radio show...opinionated in a way I wasn't sure he was capable of.

Did anyone see Van Stache on the NYJ sidelines last night?. Dude is a good coach, was just stuck in a toxic situation.

Agree and yes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2013, 11:58:44 AM »

Still, we’ll probably see Chizik on a sideline once more – and sooner rather than later.

I'm sorry I can't see him getting a Div. 1 job in any capacity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 12:06:26 PM »
I'm sorry I can't see him getting a Div. 1 job in any capacity.
I think he easily gets a DC job at a major program. He's had too much success at the position for it to not happen. Not saying he'll still be successful, just saying he'll get the chance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 12:12:38 PM »
I think he easily gets a DC job at a major program. He's had too much success at the position for it to not happen. Not saying he'll still be successful, just saying he'll get the chance.

:haha:

He has shown that he can't lead a program (twice) Both times he has won an NC he had phenomenal talent on the offensive side. And I guess the key word may be Major.  I could see teams like Kansas or North Texas along those lines but Top tier, No way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2013, 12:39:10 PM »
                                                                           :haha:

He has shown that he can't lead a program (twice) Both times he has won an NC he had phenomenal talent on the offensive side. And I guess the key word may be Major.  I could see teams like Kansas or North Texas along those lines but Top tier, No way.
I'll clarify. I think he will coach in the SEC or ACC but maybe some stop at another school before he gets there. It may not be "major" (as subjective as that is) but I think he gets a DI job as DC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2013, 12:50:54 PM »
I'll clarify. I think he will coach in the SEC or ACC but maybe some stop at another school before he gets there. It may not be "major" (as subjective as that is) but I think he gets a DI job as DC.
I wouldn't be surprised to see his name mentioned for a job like UConn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum