Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts week four

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Thoughts week four
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2013, 04:16:54 PM »
No! No! No! It's not Mr Bojangles that GH is referring to. It is Feed Jake, dammit. Some of you need to take Country Music 101 again if you have an R&B guy like me having to make country corrections.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2013, 04:30:04 PM »
Mother Fucking Jake!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2013, 04:37:22 PM »
Mother Fucking Jake!

So Jake holds em' down while McKinzy and Wright ass rape the shit out of him.  Is that a #7?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2013, 04:44:36 PM »
So Jake holds em' down while McKinzy and Wright ass rape the shit out of him.  Is that a #7?

If it is they need to change it to a #5.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2013, 04:57:21 PM »

He said they were near
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2013, 06:45:45 AM »
If it is they need to change it to a #5.

They come through town a whompin' and a stompin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2013, 09:26:08 AM »
Kinky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2013, 11:22:01 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2013, 11:23:06 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2013, 02:42:58 PM »
At some point, the DL needs to take some responsibility for the lack of production at MLB. Even with Frost in, we still got gashed up the gut. Remember that big TD run by Hill, the one that everyone was screaming at Holland because he didn't make the play...he was the only one being double teamed (La'El Collins & JC Copeland). Mike Singletary ain't making that play with that much weight hitting him.

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af356/caddys_dad/jakedoubleteam_zpscb0b8414.jpg
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:45:23 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2013, 02:52:07 PM »
At some point, the DL needs to take some responsibility for the lack of production at MLB. Even with Frost in, we still got gashed up the gut. Remember that big TD run by Hill, the one that everyone was screaming at Holland because he didn't make the play...he was the only one being double teamed (La'El Collins & JC Copeland). Mike Singletary ain't making that play with that much weight hitting him.

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af356/caddys_dad/jakedoubleteam_zpscb0b8414.jpg
I agree with this and I said it then. That one wasn't Jake, even though it was right at him. But, there are plenty of others that are his.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2013, 02:52:12 PM »
That's where I disagree, Prowler.  That right there was a picture-perfect moment for Holland to do his thing.  Look at where the linemen are.  One right in front.  One to his right.  Ball carrier coming to his left.

If there's one thing Jake can do better than anyone in the history of football at any level, it's his ability to become a human hula hoop.  He can twist his legs around a person's body better than a professional swing dancer. 

He could have dropped kicked Hill right in the stomach and shut his ass down.  It's like LSU was trying to lose risking a play like that.

But he missed it.  He missed it, man. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2013, 03:10:42 PM »
That's where I disagree, Prowler.  That right there was a picture-perfect moment for Holland to do his thing.  Look at where the linemen are.  One right in front.  One to his right.  Ball carrier coming to his left.

If there's one thing Jake can do better than anyone in the history of football at any level, it's his ability to become a human hula hoop.  He can twist his legs around a person's body better than a professional swing dancer. 

He could have dropped kicked Hill right in the stomach and shut his ass down.  It's like LSU was trying to lose risking a play like that.

But he missed it.  He missed it, man.

I have to totally disagree with you. While I agree Jake is horrible, I agree with prowler there. Not sure Ray Lewis would have pushed that off. Although he probably would have popped a cap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2013, 03:12:38 PM »
I have to totally disagree with you. While I agree Jake is horrible, I agree with prowler there. Not sure Ray Lewis would have pushed that off. Although he probably would have popped a cap.

I'm pretty sure THS was being sarcastic..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2013, 03:24:05 PM »
I'm pretty sure THS was being sarcastic..

I quit trying to figure out his "extreme hyperboles" last year. After reading some of his knee jerk reasoning today, I could see him saying that and meaning it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2013, 09:56:42 PM »

In all seriousness, is it his job to be standing still and allow himself to get pancaked like that?  Isn't he supposed to be moving to avoid the double team?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2013, 09:58:49 PM »
I quit trying to figure out his "extreme hyperboles" last year. After reading some of his knee jerk reasoning today, I could see him saying that and meaning it.

Jesus you have a case of the moron today.  /no sarcasm or hyperbole. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2013, 10:15:45 PM »
Jesus you have a case of the moron today.  /no sarcasm or hyperbole.

He does seem bitchy.  Somebody better check the meds. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2013, 11:48:48 PM »
In all seriousness, is it his job to be standing still and allow himself to get pancaked like that?  Isn't he supposed to be moving to avoid the double team?
Notice anything missing in that picture of the RB running right up the gut?

The four DLinemen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2013, 12:35:46 AM »
Notice anything missing in that picture of the RB running right up the gut?

The four DLinemen.

Doesn't matter. A LB does not wait to be blocked.'as soon as he detects a run up
The middle,'he attacks the hole. Jake hardly ever attacks the hole first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.