Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

PnixlMubtgtwcpt

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: PnixlMubtgtwcpt
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2013, 09:09:30 PM »
Watakushi?

That's what she said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2013, 09:24:46 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2013, 09:33:58 AM »
You mean to tell me you guys can't tell Chinese from Japanese?  At least Google translate can.

I saw nothing in there about my dream catcher, got pissed and didn't bother translating it for everyone else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2013, 01:37:50 PM »
I saw nothing in there about my dream catcher, got pissed and didn't bother translating it for everyone else.

Give it up, man.  Jim is never coming back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2013, 02:23:37 PM »
Give it up, man.  Jim is never coming back.

Ya know friend, I accepted this long ago. And ever since have had peace and been able to live my life to the fullest without worry. Let it go aut1....let it go. Free yourself from the ghost of Jim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2013, 02:32:19 PM »
Ya know friend, I accepted this long ago. And ever since have had peace and been able to live my life to the fullest without worry. Let it go aut1....let it go. Free yourself from the ghost of Jim.

Easy for you to say.  You hadn't placed your order for a specially customized catcher with the blue and mauve feather.  Preach to me when you've walked in my shoes for a mile or two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2013, 03:07:58 PM »
Easy for you to say.  You hadn't placed your order for a specially customized catcher with the blue and mauve feather.  Preach to me when you've walked in my shoes for a mile or two.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2013, 08:31:16 PM »
 これは、天地の理法、神仏の教えとも、わたくしは解しております」「では太監どの。太后陛下の御意にさからおうとでもいうのかえ」李金連は爪をとがらせた指で首をしめる真似をした。「陛下の思召しにさからえば、その罪が死に値《あた》いするのはよく御存知のはず」 オメガ 時計通販[/url] 本石町長崎屋 今年、四十五歳を迎えた信玄は、織田信長の活躍に焦慮しはじめている。
「会社に行こうとするとお腹が痛くなって、トイレに行きたくなって、電車に乗れないの。何度も下車してトイレに入って、結局遅刻したし。しばらく治療してたんだけど、みっともないし、出社できないし、それで辞めたのよ。知り合いの世話で、子会社に移ったけど、やっぱり出勤しようとすると、心臓が苦しくなったり、めまいがしたりして、だめなの」「さて、せっかくだから、夜の町を一回りしますかな。トゥックトゥイック氏のお友達も、自分の町を空から見るのは初めてでしょう」 2.html]オメガ デ ヴィル[/url]  食事を終え、じっとしていると体の芯《しん》まで凍りつきそうだった。麗子は手早くテーブルの上を片づける。紙皿を捨て、汚れたフォークやフライパンを紙で拭《ふ》き、蛇口から出るわずかな水で洗う。 こども部屋で娘たちがなにか笑いあっている。
 だれもいない。ガラスを割ったのは、平田ではなかった。炎が二階の窓から吹き出して、夜の藍色の大気を赤々と染め上げていく。 急に体から力が抜けた。 オメガ-シーマスター-c-3.html]オメガ シーマスター[/url] 「先生の本はほとんど読みました。あたしの青春のすべてなんです。でもいつか人間って、現実を突きつけられるし、大人にならなきゃいけないんです。昨日は、担当のおばあちゃんの家を訪問しました。木造のぼろぼろのアパートにいるんです。少し離れたところに、立派な一戸建てがあって、息子がいるんだけど、ローンがあるからって援助してくれません。おばあちゃんは、今でも働いているんです。飾り物の草履《ぞうり》を作ってお酉《とり》様の縁日で売るんだって。あの寒い露店で、テキヤのおじさんたちと競《せ》り合って売るんです。一人で生きていこうとしてるんです。この仕事に入って、いろんなものを見すぎちゃったけれど、それでも結局人間が信じられるっていうのは、あの頃先生の書いたものを読んで、人の心の美しさ、人を信じることの大切さを教えられたからじゃないかと、思ったりします。たしかに流行は去ったかもしれないけれど、私たち、あの頃夢中になった女の子の一人一人の心の中に、先生の描き出してくれた世界はみんな生きているんじゃないでしょうか」「阿呆《あほ》」
「友達なの」 そこへ鉄砲玉みたいにおヨネが息をはずませて、とびこんできた。 /オメガ-スピードマスター-c-4.html]オメガ スピードマスター[/url] 「冬は、とてもいられないでしょうね」 みゆきがブレーキを踏んだ。!ENDVALUE!
Say that again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions