Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Johnny Spotlight

Johnny Spotlight
« on: September 09, 2013, 05:23:45 PM »
"No matter where he is and no matter what part of the game it is, we will have a shot of it," said Craig Silver, the coordinating producer of college football for CBS Sports. "If he is anywhere in sight of that camera, we will catch it."
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/cbs-johnny-cam-track-johnny-manziel-against-alabama-143918434--ncaaf.html

I hope he is as vulgar and crude as possible. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

jmar

Re: Johnny Spotlight
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 05:53:41 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/cbs-johnny-cam-track-johnny-manziel-against-alabama-143918434--ncaaf.html

I hope he is as vulgar and crude as possible.
My thinking is that he will play a half and size up his chances before he shows his ass a few times.
I'm sure there will be an over/under on outbursts (categorized) by halves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 07:38:08 PM »
Never had a problem with Tebow.  Enjoyed watching Cam play (except Iron Bowl 2010).  Fucking hate Manziel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 08:32:36 PM »
Never had a problem with Tebow.  Enjoyed watching Cam play (except Iron Bowl 2010).  Fucking hate Manziel.

Even though they just admitted that want to ag this soap opera on? His fault right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 08:49:19 PM »
Even though they just admitted that want to ag this soap opera on? His fault right?
To an extent, yes, he created this problem.  He turned into a little douchebag, and the media wants to capture that and encourage it.  The media is feeding it, because they do what the media typically does.  They put everything under a microscope.  They want to be at the front of the line to watch the Titanic sinking.  Manziel can't deal with that sort of pressure, so he will continue to do stupid shit.  Not to mention that acting like that in the first place was probably his modus operandi before he ever stepped foot onto campus.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 09:11:12 PM »
To an extent, yes, he created this problem.  He turned into a little douchebag, and the media wants to capture that and encourage it.  The media is feeding it, because they do what the media typically does.  They put everything under a microscope.  They want to be at the front of the line to watch the Titanic sinking.  Manziel can't deal with that sort of pressure, so he will continue to do stupid shit.  Not to mention that acting like that in the first place was probably his modus operandi before he ever stepped foot onto campus.   
Good for him. Rock on, Johnny Football! War Damn Boogeyman!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 09:38:42 PM »
Wow!
He knew that he was gonna win the Heisman too. Now it's all becoming clear.
This isn't fun anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 11:43:14 AM »
Nobody cared until he whipped bammer's ass. Then all of a sudden, he was a douche-bag!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.