Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Steele Reserve High Gravity

Steele Reserve High Gravity
« on: September 06, 2013, 09:41:15 PM »
Friend told me the Steele Reserve high gravity is a lager that I should definitely try because he said it has the perfect taste.  Now, I'm not really a beer fan besides Guinness Stout so maybe my opinion is skewed.  However, this bhigh gravity beer tasted just like a Bud Light.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Steele Reserve High Gravity
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 09:44:36 PM »
Friend told me the Steele Reserve high gravity is a lager that I should definitely try because he said it has the perfect taste.  Now, I'm not really a beer fan besides Guinness Stout so maybe my opinion is skewed.  However, this bhigh gravity beer tasted just like a Bud Light.

It's a malt liquor beer. At least buds a pure lager albeit shitty.

Malt liquor .... :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 10:59:41 AM »
Steele Reserve sucks. I have never seen a "lager" that was high gravity, but there are several that are malt liquor they pass off as lagers.  Big Whoop at 8.7%.  I would rather drink Bell's Lager if I want a lager. 

Sounds like you might would like a Founders Breakfast Stout, Rogue Chocolate Stout, or Bell's Kalamazoo or Expedition Stouts. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 11:29:06 AM »
It's all good.  I chased it with bourbon.  Maybe I'll try the stouts.  I have to be in the mood for Guinness though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 11:31:41 AM »
I had a few delicious Bud Lights last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 02:46:29 PM »

While your at it you might as well have bought some St Ives, Olde English, and Colt .45 (and two zigzags).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.