Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Because Global Warming

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Because Global Warming
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2014, 05:43:07 PM »
I'm buying up land in Birmingham that I hope to sell as beach lots. I wish this global warming thingy
would hurry up.

Based on what I read about the city Govt of B-ham they would find some way to fuck that up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2014, 11:56:08 AM »
This just in. Global warming is still real...

It is just taking a break:

http://news.yahoo.com/pause-global-warming-comes-served-unwelcome-side-dishes-225444077.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2014, 08:14:11 PM »
This just in. Global warming is still real...

It is just taking a break:

http://news.yahoo.com/pause-global-warming-comes-served-unwelcome-side-dishes-225444077.html
even this pause is man-made, a man-o-pause, with intermittent hot flashes of global warming - Mother Nature is going through the change, and it is your fault
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2014, 03:34:00 PM »
Since everyone ignored it in the other thread.

Watch. This.

http://www.cosmosontv.com/watch/270803523723
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2014, 04:30:52 PM »
This is all I saw.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2014, 03:02:00 PM »
Based on what I read about the city Govt of B-ham they would find some way to fuck that up.

We will have Belugas in dis bitch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2014, 03:04:52 PM »
We will have Belugas in dis bitch

If the Atlanta aquarium gets them they will end up being the catch of the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2014, 10:44:52 AM »
So...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2014, 10:47:02 AM »
So...

Chizad's self portrait.  Very nice. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Ogre

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2014, 11:45:47 AM »
So...

You see man-made global warming man-made climate change as the gospel truth.  I see it as an anti-capitalist movement designed to stunt economic growth and grow government.  Nothing I say will persuade you, and nothing you say will persuade me.  I don't have the energy or time to debate the issue.  I do, however, have a house in Hoover I'd like to sell you.  You can get a steal on it now before it becomes oceanfront property!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2014, 12:38:08 PM »
All I'm asking is for at least one person to watch the very compelling case using scientific data that squashes every argument you guys have tried to make in these forums pretty thoroughly and try to find its flaws. You all refuse, cause Sahns don't know shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2014, 12:41:19 PM »
All I'm asking is for at least one person to watch the very compelling case using scientific data that squashes every argument you guys have tried to make in these forums pretty thoroughly and try to find its flaws. You all refuse, cause Sahns don't know shit.

I have no dog in this hunt, cause I really don't care, but:

For every study that says there is , there is one that says there isn't.

You find me a study (not funded by anybody with an agenda) for or against and I'll give a listen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2014, 12:57:15 PM »
I dunno. It's damn sho hot today. My damn ice cubes melted. Maybe these gay racists are on to something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2014, 01:01:42 PM »
100% proof of global warming

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2014, 01:29:48 PM »
100% proof of global warming

Is this lady related to Key and Peele? She's sacrilegious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2014, 01:31:37 PM »
I do, however, have a house in Hoover I'd like to sell you.  You can get a steal on it now before it becomes oceanfront property!

Being a landlord is his favorite past time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2014, 02:07:52 PM »
All I'm asking is for at least one person to watch the very compelling case using scientific data that squashes every argument you guys have tried to make in these forums pretty thoroughly and try to find its flaws. You all refuse, cause Sahns don't know shoot.

Actually, I don't care enough to devote 40 minutes of my time to hearing about it.  You keep beating that "sahns" drum.  I'm coming from a completely different angle.  This isn't about "sahns" it's about ECONOMICS.   

Keep on believing what you want to believe and working hard to reduce your carbon footprint.  We can reconvene this discussion in 20 years or so and see who's right. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2014, 02:15:25 PM »
Actually, I don't care enough to devote 40 minutes of my time to hearing about it.  You keep beating that "sahns" drum.  I'm coming from a completely different angle.  This isn't about "sahns" it's about ECONOMICS.   

Keep on believing what you want to believe and working hard to reduce your carbon footprint.  We can reconvene this discussion in 20 years or so and see who's right.
I think you two should meet up and do an indian leg rassling match to settle this. I could officiate. I'm one of the best indian leg rasslers this side of the Chattahoochee.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2014, 02:21:15 PM »
I think you two should meet up and do an indian leg rassling match to settle this. I could officiate. I'm one of the best indian leg rasslers this side of the Chattahoochee.

I think they should just meet in a hot tub and fuck it out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2014, 02:25:37 PM »

I think they should just meet in a hot tub and fuck it out.

Mmmm....bubbles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."