Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

August 28, 1963

Re: August 28, 1963
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2013, 06:22:26 PM »
Inventing cars. Inventing electricity.

Seriously.  Look at the continents.  Look at the resources. Look at the results.  Then make excuses.

Come on, man.  You can't invent electricity. 

As for the invention of the car, only one race could have laid claim to that one.  It's more of a race as in NASCAR race than anything to do with race as in skin color. 

If I look at the continents and the resources, then I would ascertain that Arabic people are slow to progress and quick to irrational behavior.  Therefore I should assume that their race is inferior? 

But I can't do that because when you analyze history, you see that Arabians were far more advanced in the past up until Islam and religion set them back. 

You'd better at saying that black people are inferior when it comes to inventions.  Yet, there are plenty of blacks who have invented products that have improved society. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2013, 06:52:42 PM »
  Yet, there are plenty of blacks who have invented products that have improved society.

The peanut is killing whitey one at a time. Its a conspiracy I tell ya!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2013, 07:32:35 PM »
The peanut is killing whitey one at a time. Its a conspiracy I tell ya!

I laughed.

But seriously the one kid that had a peanut allergy reaction in my 6 years of teaching was a black kid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2013, 08:17:39 PM »
I don't want to get all bogged down in this because what I think won't ever be popular, understood, appreciated, whatever. 

I look at big picture history.  You had five major continents all populated at relatively the same time.  Certain continents developed, matured, grew, innovated, improved, learned...

Others, with equal or greater resources, did not.  There has to be a reason why. 

I know, I know.  Whitey's fault. 

But the fact is that people -- and yes, groups of people -- are NOT equal.  We can't legislate, march to require, demand, rig or connive means to make it so. 

I think I'm probably more an elitist than I am a racist. 

I have respect for the rights of all people.  I believe that everybody should have an equal opportunity. But from my years of business ownership and my experience in the education industry equal outcome is an impossible standard. 

And I really don't want to say any more. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2013, 09:35:27 PM »
It's an unpopular stance!

We grew up closer to the time when everybody did not pass, did not get a trophy, and was not a victim. We are a jaded lot!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2013, 11:38:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2013, 07:13:18 AM »

Crime is in their blood.

He killed Pluto.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2013, 09:32:01 AM »
Ain't everybody supposed to be the same size, we're supposed to be all different. Big, small, medium, midgets, you're supposed to have all that. Everyone wants to be the same size now, like that Oprah Winfrey; she went and lost her weight, when nothin' was wrong with her, she was fine! Oprah was a fox! She lost all that weight, head lookin' all big, skin hangin' all over. And Luther Vandross. Nigga used to be the black Pavarotti. Lost all that weight, lookin' all ashy. Oprah and Luther need to keep their asses one way, 'cause I'm confused.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2013, 10:06:41 AM »
That was not a celebration of the mans life and accomplishments. It was a Democratic convention.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2013, 10:11:45 AM »
That was not a celebration of the mans life and accomplishments. It was a Democratic convention.
John Boehner, Eric Cantor, George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush.

All declined invitations to attend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2013, 10:28:03 AM »

Don't blame them. Had they gotten on stage they would have been booed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2013, 10:31:45 AM »

GHW Bush is wheelchair bound and in poor health. 

GWB is recovering from surgery. 

Boehner was in Wyoming. "Aides noted that he led an official congressional commemoration of King’s “I Have a Dream” speech on July 31 at the U.S. Capitol that other top congressional leaders attended."

Cantor got his invitation 12 days ago, and already had scheduled appearances in N Dakota and Ohio.  "Cantor led a congressional delegation to Selma, Ala., in March to observe the 50th anniversary of the “Bloody Sunday” march at the invitation of Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), the only surviving speaker from the 1963 March on Washington."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2013, 12:45:25 PM »
Crime is in their blood.

He killed Pluto.
He certainly looks happy, for a guy doomed to hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com