Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn Main Headline on ESPN.com

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Auburn Main Headline on ESPN.com
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 03:07:58 AM »
As much as you would like to run me off, ain't happening. unless I get banned, Hopefully not, but You can't do a fucking thing about it either, unless your a mod or admin, in which case I would certainly question why such a piece of shit such as yourself would be considered for the job.

In any case, fuck you!

We don't ban folks around here, we let posters enjoy free speech. There's only 2 basic rules, no racism and no premium articles posting. Auburn and Alabama fans dont get along and that's what makes the rivalry fun.
Bls quick question, Do you believe that we are going to win less than 10 games this year?
If so give me the games you think we'll lose and the score.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Six

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 06:41:28 AM »
I had a dream on Saturday night that I saw the score for the Auburn - La Monroe game on AFN and that it was 44-7 in the second quarter.  I was pleased with the offense, but pissed off that the D had given up a TD. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2008, 08:20:59 AM »
As much as you would like to run me off, ain't happening. unless I get banned, Hopefully not, but You can't do a fucking thing about it either, unless your a mod or admin, in which case I would certainly question why such a piece of shit such as yourself would be considered for the job.

In any case, fuck you!

stay here and be a dumb fucking shithead then, fairly entertaining seeing a typical bammer being a bammer,  what's gonna be fun to watch is the crimson sabans  dropping 6-7 games this year. what a fucking tool.  :fu: typical bammer

« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 08:56:54 AM by stewiegriffin »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!

fred

• Titties and Beer