Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hey I'm Bored, anybody want to go .....

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Hey I'm Bored, anybody want to go .....
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2013, 11:17:54 AM »
We call that a wigger
So he counts, then, right? Still a hate crime because he is freinds with other black kids?

I was kind of with you guys at first but your unabated racism is pulling me away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2013, 11:19:19 AM »
So he counts, then, right? Still a hate crime because he is freinds with other black kids?

I was kind of with you guys at first but your unabated racism is pulling me away.

Lighten up Francis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2013, 11:20:01 AM »

Screw you whitey. 

Wait, what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2013, 11:25:59 AM »

Which is where the discussion fails across the board.

We have to stop focusing on race.  Being black didn't cause these kids to commit this crime.  Their culture and environment enabled them. 

But too many figureheads push it to race.  Come out and say that rap music, thug culture, and "being from the hood" attitudes are the cause for such crime?  Then you're racist. 

Thug black guys and thug white guys do this shit every day.  Multiple times a day.  Across America, turn on the 10pm news, you'll have dead bodies and inner city "thug" guys did the shooting.  Yes, it's mostly black but that's because it is their culture. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Token

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2013, 03:21:39 PM »
Which is where the discussion fails across the board.

We have to stop focusing on race.  Being black didn't cause these kids to commit this crime.  Their culture and environment enabled them. 

But too many figureheads push it to race.  Come out and say that rap music, thug culture, and "being from the hood" attitudes are the cause for such crime?  Then you're racist. 

Thug black guys and thug white guys do this shit every day.  Multiple times a day.  Across America, turn on the 10pm news, you'll have dead bodies and inner city "thug" guys did the shooting.  Yes, it's mostly black but that's because it is their culture.

We have had 3 murders with an assault rifle where I live in the last 5 days. Black vs black. The common theme is, all victims are known in the dope world. All 3 happened after midnight, all are believed to have be involved in a dope deal.

No race at all involved in any of the killings......except for the white racist police who won't do nothing cause aint no white people been killed.  Yes, that's exactly why the police refuse to catch a murderer. Makes perfect sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2013, 03:22:52 PM »
We have had 3 murders with an assault rifle where I live in the last 5 days. Black vs black. The common theme is, all victims are known in the dope world. All 3 happened after midnight, all are believed to have be involved in a dope deal.

No race at all involved in any of the killings......except for the white racist police who won't do nothing cause aint no white people been killed.  Yes, that's exactly why the police refuse to catch a murderer. Makes perfect sense.

DOWN WIF WHITEY.
DOWN WIF WHITEY.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2013, 03:23:52 PM »
DOWN WIF WHITEY.
DOWN WIF WHITEY.

Kill my landlord
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2013, 03:24:30 PM »
Kill my landlord

Crawl thru da window break his neck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2013, 03:28:09 PM »

Da dog bark.  Do he bite?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2013, 03:35:22 PM »

Den his house I start to wreck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2013, 05:41:09 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2013, 06:21:07 PM »
Kill, kill, kill, kill the white man.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2013, 09:04:05 PM »
CNN makes no mention of how this is a black on white crime.  Twisted time of history for sure.
Maybe these punks were white-black guys, you know, like George Zimmerman was a white-hispanic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2013, 11:00:30 AM »
CNN makes no mention of how this is a black on white crime.  Twisted time of history for sure.

No such thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2013, 12:56:28 PM »

It's only news in the incredibly rare event that is white on black crime.  Black on white, or black on black is so common that it is not news
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2013, 01:53:57 PM »
Apparently someone just as crazy as Kaos's neighbor is working for the Department of Homeland Security. That's nice.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/22/dhs-employee-spends-spare-time-promoting-race-war-against-whites/
DHS employee spends spare time promoting race war against 'whites'

By Barnini Chakraborty
Published August 22, 2013

Shown here is an image from the War on the Horizon website.

A Department of Homeland Security manager in charge of buying weapons and ammunition for the government is, on the side, running an inflammatory website that throws around gay slurs and advocates the mass murder of "whites" and the "ethnic cleansing" of "Uncle Tom race traitors," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Ayo Kimathi, who calls himself the “Irritated Genie,” told his supervisors that the website was set up to sell concert and lecture videos.

But the report showed the site's content strayed far beyond concert promotion, warning about a coming race war. His website, “War on the Horizon,” declares, “in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our Christian hearts can possibly count,” the Alabama-based SPLC said in its report.

One of Kimathi’s former supervisors at DHS told SPLC’s Hatewatch that, “Everybody is the office is afraid of him,” and that his co-workers are “afraid he will come in with a gun and someday go postal.”

The supervisor, who was not named, continued, “I am astounded he’s employed by the federal government, let alone Homeland Security.”

Kimathi, who works for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which is a division of DHS, reportedly got the go-ahead from the government to create and maintain his website.

That’s because as a law enforcement agency employee, he is required to get permission in writing if he engages in outside activities which includes everything from working a second job to volunteering.

The SPLC says Kimathi obtained official permission but did it by misrepresenting the true nature of his site.

“He told management that it was an entertainment website selling videos of concerts and lectures,” the report said. “He called it simply WOH, never saying that WOH stood for War on the Horizon.”

ICE spokeswoman Gillian Christensen said in a written statement that the agency “does not condone any type of hateful rhetoric or advocacy of violence of any kind against anyone.”

It is not known what disciplinary actions, if any, will be taken against Kimathi.

“Every ICE employee is held to the highest standard of professional and ethical conduct. Accusations of misconduct are investigated thoroughly and if substantiated, appropriate actions in taken," she said.

Kimathi's site even includes President Obama, who is technically his boss, on its own enemies list.

According to the WOH website, the organization was “created for the purpose of preparing black people worldwide for an unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race. Whites around the world are absolutely determined to exterminate Afrikan people in all corners of the earth."

The mission statement also claims to prepare blacks intellectually, spiritually, psychologically and physically for “a global clash that will mean the end of white rule on this planet or the end of the black race as we know it.”

Calls to WOH for comment by FoxNews.com were not immediately returned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2013, 02:03:23 PM »
I just want to know what it's like for the author to go through life with a name like Barnini Chakraborty.

Could you spell that, please?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2013, 02:06:56 PM »
I just want to know what it's like for the author to go through life with a name like Barnini Chakraborty.

Could you spell that, please?

You just did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2013, 02:10:28 PM »
You just did.

No...see, I was depicting a scenario where like...he would be on the phone and say his name and the person on the other....oh, forget it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2013, 02:17:36 PM »
A Department of Homeland Security manager in charge of buying weapons and ammunition for the government is, on the side, running an inflammatory website that throws around gay slurs and advocates the mass murder of "whites" and the "ethnic cleansing" of "Uncle Tom race traitors," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Sounds like somebody is bucking for a promotion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'