Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gameday to Auburn for the Iron Bowl

Gameday to Auburn for the Iron Bowl
« on: November 11, 2013, 12:58:13 PM »
Looks like the Iron Bowl will get the spotlight from ESPN that day. 

Who do you think will be the guest picker?

I'm thinking Jason Duffner.

Although, knowing ESPN's bitchasses, it will probably be Katherine Webb since she's an Auburn grad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Gameday to Auburn for the Iron Bowl
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 02:10:37 PM »
They will not have anybody with anything good to say about Auburn.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 02:26:27 PM »
I keep hearing too much talk and hype about the Iron Bowl. Maybe I am just too suspicious and afraid to jinx anything, but I would prefer focusing on UGA right now rather than worrying about where ESPN's Band of Idiots is going to be the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 02:57:37 PM »
Looks like the Iron Bowl will get the spotlight from ESPN that day. 

Who do you think will be the guest picker?

I'm thinking Jason Duffner.

Although, knowing ESPN's bitchasses, it will probably be Katherine Webb since she's an Auburn grad.
Should be either Bo Jackson or the Chuckster, but you're probably right on target with the traitorous bitch
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:00:08 PM by oldautiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

dallaswareagle

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 03:12:22 PM »
Giving it more thought I really could care less if they step foot on campus. What would have been nice is for JJ or Gus to come out say after the bull shit they reported in 2010/2011/2012 and 2013 we have found them not to be a creditable reporting organization and do not want them on our campus.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

chinook

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 03:16:04 PM »
I keep hearing too much talk and hype about the Iron Bowl. Maybe I am just too suspicious and afraid to jinx anything, but I would prefer focusing on UGA right now rather than worrying about where ESPN's Band of Idiots is going to be the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

get that 1 game at a time shit out of here.  this is the X not AUGheyNation. 

mods spike his warn meter.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 03:22:53 PM »
Giving it more thought I really could care less if they step foot on campus. What would have been nice is for JJ or Gus to come out say after the bull shit they reported in 2010/2011/2012 and 2013 we have found them not to be a creditable reporting organization and do not want them on our campus.

This.  Every fucking word of it.

You know Dye did kick Corso off the practice field back in the 80's for some comment he made about AU?

Then when asked about Corso, Dye said something along the lines "if he's so damn smart how come he isn't still coaching?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 04:11:33 PM »

You know Dye did kick Corso off the practice field back in the 80's for some comment he made about AU?

Then when asked about Corso, Dye said something along the lines "if he's so damn smart how come he isn't still coaching?"

Tuberville did it too.

It's one of the reasons why they hate us...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 04:20:55 PM »
What would they do if no one showed up for game day ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 04:27:43 PM »
What would they do if no one showed up for game day ?
This would be the ultimate of cool in the cool factor but won't ever happen. There would at least be Bammers there. They would drive in from across the state just to be on t.v.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2013, 04:32:19 PM »
Tuberville did it too.

It's one of the reasons why they hate us...

I had forgotten that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 04:40:12 PM »
This would be the ultimate of cool in the cool factor but won't ever happen. There would at least be Bammers there. They would get out of work release early to drive in from across the state just to be on t.v.

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2013, 06:24:58 PM »
Should be either Bo Jackson or the Chuckster, but you're probably right on target with the traitorous bitch
Hoping for Dufner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2013, 06:33:18 PM »
Hoping for Dufner.
You should to use your twitter machine to ask him.  Tell him to bring the wife too
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 09:15:34 PM »

I wanna hump your post.

I misspelled "face". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.