He loves the fags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: You Racist Bastages
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2013, 04:57:57 PM »
Don't agree with the gay thing at all.  Think it's a genetic defect (and as such can be cured). 

But as long as it's not forced on me, I don't much care what they do.  Don't think it should be done in public.  Disgusts me to see two guys kissing or holding hands while walking down the street.  Since most girl-girl never meets the fantasy standards and one usually LOOKS like a short, fat justin beiber I don't care much to see that either. 

Don't think it should be promoted as simply "an alternative lifestyle" and given credibility. 

Other than that... whatever. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2013, 05:02:03 PM »
Disagree with what? What does posting a bunch of pics of other African Americans have to do with my assertion that MLK is one of the most revered and important figures in American history?

I get that you don't like him. Fine. But do you really not think that he helped to shape the foundation of the equal rights movement? Do we at least agree that equal rights is a good thing?

You're an idiot....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2013, 05:03:09 PM »
 :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2013, 05:05:12 PM »
It's not hard to understand someone defending their own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2013, 05:08:35 PM »
You're an idiot....
I think we can have honest and open debate without resorting to name-calling. But, you are entitled to your opinion jackass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2013, 05:13:49 PM »
I think we can have honest and open debate without resorting to name-calling. But, you are entitled to your opinion jackass.

Apparently, he pissed off Tappy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2013, 05:17:07 PM »

I'm sorry. I must have ventured onto aufambly by mistake and stumbled upon your lost vagina.

Listen shit for brains - How many times is kaos going to have to explain it to you before it sinks in? You're not gettin' it I'm afraid. The "good things" you've been fed aren't so. A womanizing Marxist who under the guise of equal rights and peaceful protests knew exactly how to incite riots and agitate communities. You want a real black role model to ooooh and ahhhh over ? Try BTW, GW Carver or statesman Frederick Douglas. They were worthy. Agitators and rousers are not heros. The Kennedy's pushed civil rights legislation more than MLK. He simply put on a good show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2013, 05:21:30 PM »
I'm sorry. I must have ventured onto aufambly by mistake and stumbled upon your lost vagina.

Listen shoot for brains - How many times is kaos going to have to explain it to you before it sinks in? You're not gettin' it I'm afraid. The "good things" you've been fed aren't so. A womanizing Marxist who under the guise of equal rights and peaceful protests knew exactly how to incite riots and agitate communities. You want a real black role model to ooooh and ahhhh over ? Try BTW, GW Carver or statesman Frederick Douglas. They were worthy. Agitators and rousers are not heros. The Kennedy's pushed civil rights legislation more than MLK. He simply put on a good show.
Thank you for telling me who my black heroes should be. I'll try to look up these cats and educate myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2013, 05:35:52 PM »
What about Gary Coleman?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2013, 05:47:53 PM »

Listen shoot for brains - How many times is kaos going to have to explain it to you before it sinks in? You're not gettin' it I'm afraid. The "good things" you've been fed aren't so. A womanizing Marxist who under the guise of equal rights and peaceful protests knew exactly how to incite riots and agitate communities. You want a real black role model to ooooh and ahhhh over ? Try BTW, GW Carver or statesman Frederick Douglas. They were worthy. Agitators and rousers are not heros. The Kennedy's pushed civil rights legislation more than MLK. He simply put on a good show.

My kid has peanut allergies.  Screw GW Carver, it's all his fault.  On Saturdays I have to drive through Alabama A&M football traffic to get to Lowes.  Somehow Booker T is to blame, screw him too.  And Frederick Douglas?  He looked like a black Karl Marx.  That makes him a commie.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2013, 06:22:09 PM »
So...who wants a mustache ride?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2013, 07:10:52 PM »
This thread is abhorrent.

First of all, I could list about a thousand "communists" from that era. It's call McCarthyism. And guess who was behind it moreso even than McCarthy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism#J._Edgar_Hoover_and_the_FBI
In Many Are the Crimes: McCarthyism in America, historian Ellen Schrecker calls the FBI "the single most important component of the anti-communist crusade" and writes: "Had observers known in the 1950s what they have learned since the 1970s, when the Freedom of Information Act opened the Bureau's files, 'McCarthyism' would probably be called 'Hooverism.'"[18] FBI director J. Edgar Hoover was one of the nation's most fervent anti-communists, and one of the most powerful.

Secondly:
http://www.snopes.com/history/american/mlking.asp

Although the FBI did conduct surveillance on Martin Luther King and two Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) associates  who were former Communist party members (Stanley D. Levison and Jack O'Dell), the Bureau was unable to uncover any credible evidence of active participation or funding between the Communist party and the SCLC.  As David Garrow chronicled in his exhaustive study of Martin Luther King and the SCLC:

While King continued his criticism of the [Kennedy] administration, the Kennedys were in private consternation about FBI reports that American Communist party leaders were claiming that old ally Stanley Levison was the number one advisor to Martin Luther King. In fact, the reports said, word in the party had it that Levison was writing many of King's most important speeches. Though the FBI's informants had no dependable information that Levison was still loyal to the party's commands, they did know that he continued to give it modest financial support even after severing direct ties. The FBI suspected that Levison's 1955 departure from party activity might have been a cover, and that Levison's friendship with King might be a secret assignment undertaken at the behest of American Communists and their Soviet sponsors.

The FBI's assertions provoked fear in [Attorney General] Robert Kennedy and his closest assistants. Within several weeks time, two courses of action were decided upon. First, electronic surveillance of Levison would be instituted to monitor both his advice to King and any telephone contacts with Soviet or Communist agents. Second, those in the Kennedy administration who had some personal acquaintance with King all would warn the civil rights leader that he ought to end his relationship with Levison immediately. King would also be warned about Jack O'Dell, the man Levison had brought in manage the SCLC's New York office. O'Dell had been involved with the Communist party throughout the 1950s, and his public record of such associations could be used against King and SCLC.

On several occasions during the spring, Robert Kennedy and his assistants warned King about Levison and O'Dell, without being specific about the allegations. Each time the warnings were voiced to King, he listened quietly, thanked the speaker for his concern, and said that he was not one to question the motives of people in the movement, certainly not one so selfless as Stanley Levison.  As King explained, how could he give credence to such vague allegations, coming from who knew where, when Levison had a proven track record of five years of honest counsel? If the administration had anything more specific to offer, King would gladly listen, but until then, he would not doubt one of his closest friends.

The FBI kept up its round-the-clock surveillance of Stanley Levison throughout the spring and summer. The wiretaps detected no contacts with Communist agents. Though his ties to the party were now in the past, such evidence of his final disengagement did not persuade FBI officials, who continued to suspect that Stanley Levison might be a Soviet agent exerting substantial influence on the civil rights movement through his close friendship with Martin King.

Late in October serious controversy broke when several conservative newspapers ran almost identical front-page stories detailing the Communist party ties of SCLC staff member Jack O'Dell. The FBI-planted stories reported that the thirty-nine-year-old O'Dell not only had a public record of past association with the "CP," but in fact still served as a "concealed member" of the party's national committee. The Bureau hoped that this exposé would so embarrass King that the supposed Communist mole would be purged.

After several days, King issued a statement saying that O'Dell had resigned from the SCLC. While King's statement carefully noted that the SCLC had accepted the resignation, "pending further inquiry and clarification," those in the know, including the FBI, were aware that O'Dell remained with SCLC as head of its New York office. The FBI reasoned that King's deceptiveness in retaining O'Dell indicated that the civil rights leader was insensitive to the dangers of Communist subversion, as well as dishonest.

At King's request, O'Dell prepared a private letter explaining his political past. O'Dell stated in the letter that while he had previously supported the Communist party program, "quite awhile before" joining SCLC, he had concluded that his prior belief that "democratic reformation of the South required a Communist movement in the South" was incorrect and "mistaken. I no longer hold such a viewpoint, and neither do I have any Communist affiliation," O'Dell told King. Satisfied with that statement, [attorney Clarence] Jones advised King that O'Dell's supposed "interim resignation" could be set aside, and that O'Dell could remain with SCLC because he "has no present communist affiliation whatsoever."

On the morning of June 30 [1963], the Birmingham News, relying upon information leaked by the FBI, revealed that Jack O'Dell was still on SCLC's payroll and working in its New York office despite King's claim that O'Dell had resigned. [Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights] Burke Marshall again pressed King to cut all ties with O'Dell and Levison. Reluctantly, King gave in and acted on the first request. He wrote to O'Dell, in a letter primarily intended for Marshall's consumption, that the "temporary resignation" of the preceding November now was being made permanent. Although SCLC had not discovered "any present connections with the Communist party on your part," the continuing allegation that O'Dell was a secret member of the the CP's national committee was a damaging one, and "in these critical times we cannot afford to risk any such impressions."

Ralph Abernathy, who succeeded King as president of the SCLC after the latter's assassination in 1968, also disclaimed ties between the SCLC and the Communist party in his autobiography:

We assumed that, though filled with malice toward us, [FBI director J. Edgar Hoover] was a rational man who was merely misinformed about our ultimate aims. If we could disabuse him of his belief that we were Communists or else willing pawns of the international Communist conspiracy, perhaps he would call off his dogs.

The idea that we could reason with such people was naive. Nevertheless, at the time it seemed the best course of action to follow. So, while Martin kept an appointment in Baltimore, Andy Young and I flew to Washington to meet with Hoover's representative, Deke DeLoach, to see if we couldn't explain our aims and achieve some sort of truce.

It was a waste of time and money. DeLoach was not a man who could really speak for Hoover, and we spent most of our time trying to answer charges he was unwilling to admit the FBI had made. We assured him that Martin was not a Communist, that Communists did not control the SCLC and that we had no desire to tear down American society. We pointed out that even in the SCLC's constitution it states very clearly that "No member of this organization shall be a communist nor a communist sympathizer." All we wanted, we said, was equal protection under the law; the right to enjoy the full privileges of American citizenship.

Toward the end of the interview we realized that he was playing an elaborate and patronizing game with us, treating us with a strict courtesy that barely hid his contempt.  We left more frustrated than when we had arrived. Not only would the FBI not cease and desist, they would not even talk to us about the matter.

Essentially one dude in the SCLC, not named Martin Luther, was accused of being a former advocate of the Communist party.

If one dude peripherally associated with King being vaguely formerly associated with a form of government other than capitalism in your mind negates anything positive derived from desegregation and equal treatment of African Americans as human beings as a whole...you're an asshole.

A more coherent version of the story than anything said in this thread so far:

(I can't find the clip of the entire segment, but as a side note, this show is great.)

Anyway, all that said, before this thread went off the rails, I agreed. Robert E. Lee as a political figure is not inherently racist, and any protest or "compromise" is stupid and whitewashing American history.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2013, 08:55:11 PM »

Blah blah blah, whitewashed BS, falsehoods

So King didnt attend the communist retreat with rosa parks where the bus boycott was laid out for them?

Guess rosa best take that photo of her, king and the communists out of her OWN DAMM MUSEUM.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2013, 10:33:19 PM »
What about Gary Coleman?

He has short arms
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2013, 10:48:01 PM »

I've heard that this guy is a Commiunist...because he has Chinese pugs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2013, 11:03:30 PM »
My kid has peanut allergies.  Screw GW Carver, it's all his fault.  On Saturdays I have to drive through Alabama A&M football traffic to get to Lowes.  Somehow Booker T is to blame, screw him too.  And Frederick Douglas?  He looked like a black Karl Marx.  That makes him a commie.

Yes. That's exactly the same thing.

If you can't win the argument with facts, do it with patronizing I guess.

Those three guys were innovators and thinkers. Compared to them MLK did jack shit.

Anyone care to defend his sex parties and the irony of his title?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2013, 12:01:18 AM »
Fuck all of you idiotic, jack-assed, shit-for-brains morons.  I got my black role models, and there's nothing you can say to make me change them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2013, 08:55:35 AM »

First of all, I could list about a thousand "communists" from that era. It's call McCarthyism. And guess who was behind it moreso even than McCarthy?

If one dude peripherally associated with King being vaguely formerly associated with a form of government other than capitalism in your mind negates anything positive derived from desegregation and equal treatment of African Americans as human beings as a whole...you're an asshole.
Finally someone in this thread who comes with facts from somewhere other than the National Enquirer. This post has soul my man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2013, 09:06:04 AM »
Fuck all of you idiotic, jack-assed, shit-for-brains morons.  I got my black role models, and there's nothing you can say to make me change them.

ET was not black...he was full blooded Cherokee Indian.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.