Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New Trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
New Trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens
« on: April 16, 2015, 02:42:38 PM »
I was 7 when the original Star Wars come out.  The minute Harrison Ford walked on the screen and sat down at the table, I had my first idea of what it was going to be like to be a woman one day.  Couldn't define the reason behind the shiver I got, but holy schnikes.  And he is still sexy as hell in his seventies.

This is going to be good.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: New Trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 03:07:29 PM »
This is going to be good.

It had fuckin better be!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 03:22:54 PM »
It had fuckin better be!

Doesn't have to do much to to out do the last three.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 04:18:17 PM »
My older brother grew up in the era of Star Wars... I grew up in the era of Star Wars bootlegged VHS copies dubbed from USA Network replays. Nonetheless, I am excite. This trilogy is gonna be pretty rad.

I dug the first teaser trailer but was especially amped to hear/see something from Luke and Han this go around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 05:05:59 PM »
I wasn't up for this at all.  Was going to let it pass because the first (second) three were so god awful jar-jar bad. 

But this trailer? 

Gotta admit.  I felt a stirring in the force. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 05:10:08 PM »
Pfffft....So Chewbaka didn't age?  Either they live to be 450 years old or he's been dabbing on the Just For Wookie's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 05:16:03 PM »
Pfffft....So Chewbaka didn't age?  Either they live to be 450 years old or he's been dabbing on the Just For Wookie's.

Bro. Do you even Wookieepedia?

Life cycle

Wookiees were a long-lived people, with a lifespan of several standard centuries. While they outlived many other beings, the Wookiees did not live as long as other species[20] such as the millennial Gen'Dai.[31] Infant Wookiees would remain in the nursery rings, where they learnt how to interact within their society and were taught to appreciate Kashyyyk’s wildlife. At the end of each school day, the parents would take their pups home so they could create and maintain a sense of family. Later in life, the children would stay home full time with the rest of their kin, and were given their first responsibilities in life in the form of housekeeping chores.[14]

Around the age of twelve, the males would perform an initiation ritual that made them enter young adulthood. In most parts of Kashyyyk, incumbents to the coming-of-age ritual had to gather silk fibers from the center of a carnivorous syren plant.[14] In other regions of the planet, young males took the Test of Ascension, known as hrrtayyk in Wookieespeak.[32] During that ceremony, the youth was expected to unlock his rrakktorr, or inner strength,[15] by learning how to survive in the Kashyyykian Shadowlands, the dangerous ground level of the forests.[32]

From the age of 18, the Wookiees were viewed as full-fledged adults,[13] and were considered in their prime around the age of 200.[7] Throughout this lengthy period, Wookiees were expected to embrace a career and find a regular source of income so they could marry and found a family of their own.[14] Subsequently, Wookiees were qualified as "middle-aged" by 301–350, "old" by 351–399 and "venerable" at 400.[13] Elderly Wookiees were normally cared for and admired for their accumulated wisdom.[14]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 05:22:19 PM »
Around the age of twelve, the males would perform an initiation ritual that made them enter young adulthood.

Me too. That's the age I started beating off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 09:24:14 AM »
Around the age of twelve, the males would perform an initiation ritual that made them enter young adulthood.

I always said you must'a had a little Kashyyyk in ya. What with all that body hair and such.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 10:03:10 AM »

12? Good lord by twelve I had almost yanked it off. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 10:32:20 AM »

12? Good lord by twelve I had almost yanked it off.

Were you watching that funny comedian....what's his name...Buddy Wackit?  Saaayyy, that's a pretty girl down there.  I wonder if she goes out with one of the Yankees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 10:50:16 AM »
Were you watching that funny comedian....what's his name...Buddy Wackit?  Saaayyy, that's a pretty girl down there.  I wonder if she goes out with one of the Yankees.

I was an early bloomer, and a lonely child. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 11:17:02 AM »
I have drastically cut back by over 70% on masturbation emissions, after learning that it contributes to global warming.

Good for you.  But do you think the cut back might be more the result of that vasectomy you had?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 11:26:57 AM »
Your tendency to get too personal is one of the main reasons I choose to not visit here very often anymore. So, in essence, those who would otherwise enjoy my posts must pay for your lack of tact.

!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2015, 11:41:23 AM »
I have drastically cut back by over 70% on masturbation emissions, after learning that it contributes to global warming.

Funny, mine went up 70% after getting married.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2015, 01:02:02 PM »
i can't wait 'til it comes to the dropbox. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2015, 09:43:52 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2015, 05:02:37 PM »
I am even more jazzed after watching this.  Have so much faith in JJ Abrams only second to Whedon

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum