Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Madden 25 and NFL Sunday Ticket Max Amazon Offer

Madden 25 and NFL Sunday Ticket Max Amazon Offer
« on: August 09, 2013, 05:26:19 PM »
Hey asshats, long-time no hear. Thought I would drop in and inform some of you, who might not already know about it, about a good deal on Amazon. They are offering a special 25th anniversary edition of Madden 25 that includes a code for NFL Sunday Ticket Max. The cost is $99, so those of you that subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket know that is a damn good deal. For you non-DirecTV subscribers or DirecTV subscribers that don't get NFL Sunday Ticket, you can still get this deal.

I already had $87 in Amazon credit from selling old crap to Gazelle, so my final cost $12. Add $7 for the 6 ft. Minidisplay to HDMI cable I also ordered so that I could hook up my laptop to my computer, my cheap ass just got the new Madden game and NFL Sunday Ticket for a whopping $19. For the the Harvey Updykes on the board that is $12+$7=$19.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Madden 25 and NFL Sunday Ticket Max Amazon Offer
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 09:31:56 AM »
Hey asshats, long-time no hear. Thought I would drop in and inform some of you, who might not already know about it, about a good deal on Amazon. They are offering a special 25th anniversary edition of Madden 25 that includes a code for NFL Sunday Ticket Max. The cost is $99, so those of you that subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket know that is a damn good deal. For you non-DirecTV subscribers or DirecTV subscribers that don't get NFL Sunday Ticket, you can still get this deal.

I already had $87 in Amazon credit from selling old crap to Gazelle, so my final cost $12. Add $7 for the 6 ft. Minidisplay to HDMI cable I also ordered so that I could hook up my laptop to my computer, my cheap ass just got the new Madden game and NFL Sunday Ticket for a whopping $19. For the the Harvey Updykes on the board that is $12+$7=$19.

Were the asshats???? Who didn't provide the link penis head...

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversary-Edition-Sunday-Playstation-3/dp/B00CF7KVGE/ref=sr_tr_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376141231&sr=8-2&keywords=madden+25

BTW you know that this only gets you the games on your computer, tablet or phone (football on your phone?) if you already have Directv.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

chinook

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 07:44:06 PM »

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversary-Edition-Sunday-Playstation-3/dp/B00CF7KVGE/ref=sr_tr_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376141231&sr=8-2&keywords=madden+25

BTW you know that this only gets you the games on your computer, tablet or phone (football on your phone?) if you already have Directv.

I miss Jim...he could sell the hell out of dream catchers.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 09:56:49 PM »
I miss Jim...he could sell the hell out of dream catchers.

Jim was straight butter!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 08:46:19 PM »

Hell, I told you it was at Amazon, what else do you want from me? Act like you are an Auburn man for crying out loud and not an Updyke that needs step by step instructions on how to use the intranets.

Yeah, NFL Sunday Ticket Max is for mobile only, I should have been more clear about that. Still, all you freakin' have to do is connect your laptop, tablet, etc, to your TV and you save $200. Most newer PCs have HDMI connections and most MacBooks made since 2010 will send audio through the MiniDisplay port, so I have a 6 ft. Minidisplay to HDMI cable that connects my laptop to my TV no problem. $7 on Amazon. Oh wait, excuse me:
http://www.amazon.com/Mini-DisplayPort-HDMI-Adapter-Cable/dp/B003OC6LWM/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1376354411&sr=1-2&keywords=mini+display+to+hdmi

« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 08:48:15 PM by Ranger12 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 08:50:29 PM »
Hell, I told you it was at Amazon, what else do you want from me? Act like you are an Auburn man for crying out loud and not an Updyke that needs step by step instructions on how to use the intranets.

Yeah, NFL Sunday Ticket Max is for mobile only, I should have been more clear about that. Still, all you freakin' have to do is connect your laptop, tablet, etc, to your TV and you save $200. Most newer PCs have HDMI connections and most MacBooks made since 2010 will send audio through the MiniDisplay port, so I have a 6 ft. Minidisplay to HDMI cable that connects my laptop to my TV no problem. $7 on Amazon. Oh wait, excuse me:
http://www.amazon.com/Mini-DisplayPort-HDMI-Adapter-Cable/dp/B003OC6LWM/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1376354411&sr=1-2&keywords=mini+display+to+hdmi
Settle down beavis don't get all hostile cause I was doing your job for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 08:56:27 PM »
Settle down beavis don't get all hostile cause I was doing your job for you.
You wanna go? You wanna piece of me? Don't make me go out in the parking lot and get my gun that I am now allowed to keep in my car on company property. Don't make me prove all the liberals right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions