Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

That 70's show doorknob is no more!

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
That 70's show doorknob is no more!
« on: August 15, 2013, 04:11:13 PM »
'That '70s Show' Star Lisa Robin Kelly Dead at 43
By Kelly Woo | Yahoo! TV – 22 minutes ago

Troubled actress Lisa Robin Kelly, best known for playing Laurie Forman on "That '70s Show," died last night at the age of 43.

The star had recently checked herself into rehab after struggling with alcoholism for years.

[Photos: More TV Stars We've Lost in 2013]

"Unfortunately Lisa Robin Kelly passed away last evening," Kelly's agent, Craig Wyckoff, said in a statement. "Lisa had voluntarily checked herself into a treatment facility early this week where she was battling the addiction problems that have plagued her these past few years.

"I spoke to her on Monday and she was hopeful and confident, looking forward to putting this part of her life behind her. Last night she lost the battle. Cause of death has not been issued yet and no death certificate has been issued either."

[Photos: 'That '70s Show': Where Are They Now?] 

Sources told TMZ that Kelly's new boyfriend took her to rehab earlier this week, but it was too late — the actress suffered a fatal cardiac arrested Wednesday night.

Kelly was a veteran actress who got her start in 1992 on "Married … With Children." Her credits included "Murphy Brown," "Charmed," and "Silk Stockings."

On "That '70s Show," the veteran actress played the promiscuous elder sister of Topher Grace's Eric Forman for five years. Her character was written out, though Kelly returned for a few episodes in Season 5. Then, she was replaced by Christina Moore in Season 6.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-that--70s-show--star-lisa-robin-kelly-dead-at-43-194434270.html?cache=clear
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: That 70's show doorknob is no more!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 04:57:08 PM »
Damn, that's a shame. I would have been hanging out in Foreman's basement just to get a shot of that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."