Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Go Get Em' Gus

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Go Get Em' Gus
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2013, 02:51:16 PM »
Historians haven't 100% confirmed this, but it is widely speculated that when the early settlers during the Missouri Compromise spotted what they referred to as the "Buttertoothed Yeti", what they actually witnessed was a member of the alien race popularized through the character Station in the 1991 film Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.
EXCELLENT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2013, 03:12:55 PM »
EXCELLENT!

I work out all the time. And reaping burns a lot of calories.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2013, 12:14:06 PM »
Per ITAT, White has committed to AU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2013, 12:22:02 PM »

Very nice. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2013, 01:02:34 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2013, 02:15:24 PM »
Fuck yeah!!! Skreetz win again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2013, 03:23:35 PM »
Fuck yeah!!! Skreetz win again.
2b Mothafuckaz!!!!!

2b. Sean White (Auburn will jump on him very soon). I'm guessing they'll have a inkling of where Harris is going sometime next week, and they'll begin to go after Mr. White. IMO, I'm beginning to like Sean White a little more than Harris, each time I hear quotes from the Elite 11 coaches. It's possible that he'll be in the Top 2 for MVP of the Elite 11 camp.

For real though, this is a great pickup. The last time a White was QB it turned out pretty well...wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2013, 03:26:27 PM »
http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/southeast/post/_/id/20965/auburn-lands-elite-11-mvp-sean-white
Auburn's Malzahn lands future QB in White
July, 16, 2013

By Derek Tyson | ESPN.com

First-year Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn landed his first quarterback commitment on Tuesday as Elite 11 MVP Sean White (Fort Lauderdale, Fla./University School) gave his pledge to the Tigers.

The 6-foot-1, 199-pound quarterback chose Auburn over offers from Cincinnati, West Virginia and Syracuse. After his strong Elite 11 performance, he was also receiving interest from South Carolina, Wisconsin and Tennessee.

White, who passed for 3,348 yards and 40 touchdowns and six interceptions as a junior, said there were several factors why he chose Auburn.

"I just loved everything about Auburn when I visited last weekend," White said. "The stadium, the atmosphere on game days, the level of football and they are so tight -- it's like a family there and then obviously playing for Coach Malzahn and Coach [Rhett] Lashlee and what they can do with quarterbacks there.

"They put up big numbers and score a lot of points. I think we will have a great ability to win in the SEC in the future. I'm just so fired up about everything. It's just an amazing place."

Malzahn, as the offensive coordinator at Auburn, helped mold quarterback Cam Newton into a Heisman Trophy winner and NFL starter. White said it was a special feeling for Malzahn to personally select him to be his future quarterback.

"I think it's huge," White said. "Coach Malzahn knows what he's looking for. So when he thinks I have the ability to come in and play for him and be successful -- it means a lot. He's had a lot of success and he knows what he's looking for, so that's a great thing."

Though White has not decided when he will enroll, he said Auburn fans can expect to get a competitive player.

"They can expect to get a winner and someone that is very competitive and I'm just going to come in and help the program win in any way possible."

That includes helping Auburn recruit for their 2014 class. White was the quarterback for the 7-on-7 power South Florida Express and will be looking to add other South Florida prospects to the Tigers class.

"I know that in South Florida, I know a lot of kids and I think a lot of kids respect me so I think I can definitely pull some kids to Auburn," he said. "I know one kid that I'm going to try to get for sure is Travis Rudolph (West Palm Beach, Fla./Cardinal Newman). So I'm going to start working on him.

"I know all the good players down here so I'm going to try to work them all to get them to Auburn and then also, anybody else they are going after, whether they live down here or not. I'm just going to be a big ambassador for the program and try to get the best talent for our class."

One of the few knocks on White has been his lack of ideal size. His ESPN scouting report, though, said he makes up for it with his accuracy and timing.

"[White is] a timing passer who carries the ball high and likes to get it out of his hand as quickly as possible," the scouting report said. "Has a quick release. Compensates with great timing and a live release, but he's undersized and has a very good, but not necessarily great arm."

For White, he believes his arm strength and ability to make plays will help him be a succesfful college quarterback.

"I think people underestimate my arm strength," White said. "I can throw the ball like 75 yards in the air. I'd say my accuracy and the ability to keep plays alive in the pocket is good. I'm also good at, not necessarily running, but just keeping plays alive and extending plays and looking downfield and making good throws on the run."

White recently admitted that Notre Dame was his childhood favorite team and he would love to play for the Fighting Irish. So if Notre Dame offered late, would White listen to their offer?

"No, sir," White said emphatically. "Auburn is the place I want to play. It's a great school. I think it's the best school in the country."

Auburn now has 10 commitments, including six listed in the ESPN 300. The Tigers currently have the No. 17 class in the country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2013, 03:34:36 PM »

Why's it always about color with you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2013, 03:36:26 PM »

Careful Sani, if he catches you with a pack of Skittles you're a dead man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2013, 03:42:05 PM »

I traveled all the way back in time to call him a cracka!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.