Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Did Not Write This...But Could Have

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Re: I Did Not Write This...But Could Have
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2013, 12:00:38 AM »
The colonialists had those evil F150s.

Don't forget the drones.  Benedict Arnold defected because he didn't like all the spying going on out behind his slave house.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2013, 12:57:29 AM »
That is a very sad article to read.  Basically, winning an election hinges on gay marriage and how well your campaign uses Twitter and Facebook.  Spending isn't important.  Budget isn't important.  Foreign policy isn't important.  No, the leader of the most powerful country on the planet is going to be decided by how "cool" he is or isn't. 

How is that working out so far? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2013, 09:30:36 AM »
The fact that an article saying Republicans just need to stop being bigots to win some elections is being met with such rage at the THOUGHT of cutting out some of the bigotry pretty much says it all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2013, 10:00:02 AM »
The fact that an article saying Republicans just need to stop being bigots to win some elections is being met with such rage at the THOUGHT of cutting out some of the bigotry pretty much says it all.

Well personally I have to agree with the goat humper. 

More smoke and mirrors than ever before in campaigns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2013, 11:24:02 AM »

Doesn't have anything to do with being bigots.  Has MUCH MORE to do with how much free shit you can give away.  The dems promise to take care of you from cradle to grave.  Hard to beat that.

Imagine if all the employees could vote once every 4 years on how big of a raise their company owed them.  How long do you think that company would survive?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 11:28:22 AM »
Doesn't have anything to do with being bigots.  Has MUCH MORE to do with how much free shit you can give away.  The dems promise to take care of you from cradle to grave.  Hard to beat that.

Imagine if all the employees could vote once every 4 years on how big of a raise their company owed them.  How long do you think that company would survive?

People will always vote for the hand that is currently feeding them. This has been used since the Bolshevik revolution in Russia and under Mao in China. It's how they keep popular support.

I still haven't seen anyone actually expound on what makes the GOP 'bigots'. Another overused word all for the cause of propaganda and its effectiveness in the ever gullable 18-29 voting block.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2013, 11:41:31 AM »
Doesn't have anything to do with being bigots.  Has MUCH MORE to do with how much free shoot you can give away.  The dems promise to take care of you from cradle to grave.  Hard to beat that.

^^This and what GH said.^^^I couldn't have said it any better, which really hurts to admit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2013, 02:31:52 PM »
The colonialists had those evil F150s.
My ancestors were all GM folks, except Uncle Darcy. He brought his Ford with him on the boat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 02:37:50 PM »
Mostly. Don't forget minorities.

Oh, and the frequent rejection of science.

That about sums it up.

I don't hate gays.  I hate the legitimization of what I consider perversion.  Be gay in your closet.  Don't tell me I have to hire you, don't tell me I have to accept your deviation, don't tell me I have to agree that it's all cool. 

Gay is one of two things:

1) Choice
2) Defective gene

If it's a choice, then I don't have any trouble with punishing those who choose it in a public manner.  Discriminate away. 

If it's a defective gene, shouldn't we be working on a cure?  "Born this way" means it's a defect. Period. 

And FWIW, "global warming" is utter nonsense.  Not happening.  What IS happening is typical climate change over the eons.  All that happens has happened before and will happen again.   
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 02:42:17 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2013, 03:40:55 PM »

And FWIW, "global warming" is utter nonsense.  Not happening.  What IS happening is typical climate change over the eons.  All that happens has happened before and will happen again.

But if they admit this, they can't use it to control us or make huge sums of money off of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 07:38:43 PM »
Gay is one of two things:

1) Choice
2) Defective gene

If it's a choice, then I don't have any trouble with punishing those who choose it in a public manner.  Discriminate away. 

If it's a defective gene, shouldn't we be working on a cure?  "Born this way" means it's a defect. Period.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/exodus-international-shuts-down_n_3470911.html
Exodus International Shuts Down: Christian Ministry Apologizes To LGBT Community And Halts Operations
Posted: 06/20/2013 6:39 am EDT

Exodus International shuts down

Exodus International, a large Christian ministry that claimed to offer a "cure" for homosexuality, plans to shut down.

In a press release posted on the ministry's website Wednesday night, the board of directors announced the decision to close after nearly four decades.

“We’re not negating the ways God used Exodus to positively affect thousands of people, but a new generation of Christians is looking for change -- and they want to be heard,” Exodus board member Tony Moore said.

The closure comes less than a day after Exodus released a statement apologizing to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community for years of undue judgment, by the organization and from the Christian Church as a whole.

“Exodus is an institution in the conservative Christian world, but we’ve ceased to be a living, breathing organism. For quite some time we’ve been imprisoned in a worldview that’s neither honoring toward our fellow human beings, nor biblical," said Alan Chambers, president of Exodus.

The apology coincided with the ministry's annual conference in Irvine, Calif., and the planned broadcast of a "Gods & Gays" report on "Our America With Lisa Ling," which is slated to air on OWN tonight.

Last year, Chambers decided to stop endorsing the widely denounced practice of gay "reparative therapy." The full text of his personal apology is available here.

Chambers isn't the only Exodus member who is sorry. In April, John Paulk, former chairman of Exodus and the co-author of "Love Won Out: How God's Love Helped Two People Leave Homosexuality and Find Each Other," renounced his past involvement in the "ex-gay movement," and expressed remorse for his actions.

“For the better part of 10 years, I was an advocate and spokesman for what’s known as the 'ex-gay movement,' where we declared that sexual orientation could be changed through a close-knit relationship with God, intensive therapy and strong determination," Paulk said. "At the time, I truly believed that it would happen. And while many things in my life did change as a Christian, my sexual orientation did not."

He added: "Today, I do not consider myself 'ex-gay,' and I no longer support or promote the movement. Please allow me to be clear: I do not believe that reparative therapy changes sexual orientation; in fact, it does great harm to many people."

Exodus plans to launch a separate ministry that aims to be more welcoming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2013, 03:29:34 PM »
^^ Irrelevant. 

Not a "mental" cure.  Not even discussing the morality of it.

It's either a choice or a defective gene.  Punish the choice or develop a therapy to change the genetic defect. 

If it is a choice, punish that choice just like you punish all the other freaks who "can't help it" including child molesters, bama fans and their goats, rapists, etc. 

If it's a genetic defect it can be cured. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2013, 03:50:19 PM »
^^ Irrelevant. 

Not a "mental" cure.  Not even discussing the morality of it.

It's either a choice or a defective gene.  Punish the choice or develop a therapy to change the genetic defect. 

If it is a choice, punish that choice just like you punish all the other freaks who "can't help it" including child molesters, bama fans and their goats, rapists, etc. 

You could always just put them all on their own island, let them hump each other to their own delight, and then die out in one generation due to the lack of ability to procreate
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2013, 03:54:42 PM »
You could always just put them all on their own island, let them hump each other to their own delight, and then die out in one generation due to the lack of ability to procreate
Cause that's how it works. If only homosexuals can beget other homosexuals, would they really need to go to an island to die out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2013, 03:56:26 PM »

Are we talking about gays or bama fans?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2013, 04:27:24 PM »
Cause that's how it works. If only homosexuals can beget other homosexuals, would they really need to go to an island to die out?

Just trying to help Kaos find a "cure"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2013, 04:44:40 PM »

O RLY?

Signed,

Down Syndrome
Cystic Fybrosis
Multiple Sclerosis
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Sickel Cell Anemia
Huntington Disease
etc...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2013, 04:54:52 PM »

Using this logic, a husband and wife who choose to partake in the unnatural act of anal sex should be punished for their choice just like child molesters and rapists are punished.

Unless, of course, it's only okay to choose to perform an unnatural act when you're heterosexual, but not when you're homosexual.  Because that makes complete sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2013, 05:30:46 PM »
O RLY?

Signed,

Down Syndrome
Cystic Fybrosis
Multiple Sclerosis
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Sickel Cell Anemia
Huntington Disease
etc...

Are we trying to find cures for those things? 

Why yes. Yes we are.

Point proven.

RLY. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2013, 06:04:28 PM »
If they are able to come up with a way to have butt babies, they will not die out. Stop being so pessimistic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions